Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

National May Day Movement For Worker & Immigrant Rights

Statement from Los Angeles National Conference:

NATIONAL MAY DAY MOVEMENT
    FOR WORKER & IMMIGRANT RIGHTS

May 1st, 2007 we will be out in the streets, not shopping or selling, if possible not working; but Marching.

On February 3rd & 4th, 2007, a Conference hosted by the March 25th Coalition culminated in a call for a national day of actions for workers and Immigrant’s Rights. The day, May 1st, 2007.

During the two day conference, representatives from around the country came together in Los Angeles, Cal. and agreed on a National Campaign to bring about true comprehensive Immigration Reform. From New England to the South West, from the South to the North West, people came together at the Lioya Law school to begin to map out a plan of action leading to May Day mobilizations.

It was agreed that it was the unprecedented massive presence in the streets during 2006 that stopped the draconian and fascistic Sensenbrennen Bill from becoming the law of the land & that we need to be on the move again to further the cause of Immigrant and workers rights.

People left Los Angeles unified and committed to building unity with other forces around the country around the need of once again having the many millions of undocumented workers and their families partake in raising their voices along with the rest of the people in this country.
    This most take place in order to now put an end to the intense raids and deportations taking place around the country, and stopping the President’s push towards guest workers programs which only benefit Corporations and enslave Immigrant workers.

This urgent & immediate need must be addressed as the first step towards achieving full legalization for the 12 to 20 million human beings living in the shadowes and persecuted in this country while their labor and consumption is a cornerstone of this country’s economy.
    May 1 is the next necessary step towards a comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill that does not tear apart families or criminalizes the millions of people who have been forced by globalization and the so-called Free Trade agreements to leave their families, communities, country's of origin and ways of life, to risk their lives and come here to work

Behind a set of demands and Points of Unity which include:

Stop raids and deportations

Government reconstruction and the right of return for Katrina survivors

Money for social services, not war

Stop & reverse militarization of the borders of the Americas

No to "free trade" agreements, including: NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA & all FTAs imposed by U.S. Trans nationals

Immediate, permanent, non-revocable legal residence for all who live in the U.S.

Stop the Minutemen, KKK, Neo-Nazis and all racist organizations
    Access to higher education for all undocumented students

Immediate Reunification of all families

No criminalization of those giving aid to immigrants

Full Legalization for All NOW

Equal Rights for All Workers Now

Jobs for All NOW

It was agreed to hold a National Press conference on a date yet to be determine as well as local activities leading up to a National boycott and Mobilizations on May 1st, 2007

Click on an image below to open and download a PDF leaflet

http://www.march25coalition.org/organize/index.html

I always knews these commies that spit on our country and everything it doe's where AntiAmericans. They went us to be weaker, I say we need a ICE truck maybe a few hundred to pick up the illigals.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Banned
    Matthewcloseborders wrote:
    always knews these commies that spit on our country and everything it doe's where AntiAmericans. They went us to be weaker, I say we need a ICE truck maybe a few ndred to pick up the illigals.

That should happen in the America we all used to know, but not in the Bizarro world of Bush and Co.

MW
    Did you catch this:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    MW wrote:

Did you catch this:

Quote:
    Do they all take their marching orders from the Libs?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Behind a set of demands and Points of Unity which include:

No to "free trade" agreements, including: NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA & all FTAs imposed by U.S. Trans nationals

Immediate, permanent, non-revocable legal residence for all who live in the U.S.

Jobs for All NOW
    Boy what a greedy little bunch to be demanding all of this for people who have no rights in this country.

What else can I say, I am praying for their whole greedy May Day thing to be a huge flop, and that so many radicals will come into their midst and do what they do best, show themselves to be the communist dirtbags they are. Do you think God will answer that prayer?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

Do you think God will answer that prayer?
    Yeah, I do. I've been praying similar things for about a year now and so far nothing positive has happened for the OBL, so I think we're at a stand-off and maybe we need to pray more and longer and have more faith in God and our country! I don't think we, the USA, exists by random chance...

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    [quote:3esuj8kl]Behind a set of demands and Points of Unity which include:

Jobs for All NOW
    Boy what a greedy little bunch to be demanding all of this for people who have no rights in this country.

What else can I say, I am praying for their whole greedy May Day thing to be a huge flop, and that so many radicals will come into their midst and do what they do best, show themselves to be the communist
    dirtbags they are. Do you think God will answer that prayer?[/quote:3esuj8kl]

They sure think we Americans have bottomless pockets or they just don't get where the money comes from that wash. DC spends.

Stick your demands where the sun don't shine!!!

Imagine what they could do in their own country if they exerted this much energy to improve conditions down there, No destroy our country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Have you been drinking green beer at Moontime???

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Have you been drinking green beer at Moontime???
    No, but sometimes when I see the news in here I feel like I need one.
    Like right now after reading May 1st demands!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast