Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Here's a joke for you, I was born in El Monte grew up there and graduated from high school....

The town now looks like it is from another country, I can not even stand to go back there to look, it is a dump, what a difference from what I grew up in....that is change they can keep!!
    The "New Immigrants" are doing the same thing to most of California

and many other communities around the country.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have been gone from there since 1980..I have been living in amall town in Idaho, ( last 5 years growing fast) Last friday we had our first drive by shooting down town a 21 year old was murdered (shot in the head) and today found out the criminal was an illegal alien.

we have not had a homicide in 2 years and that was committed by a transient.

It is not hard to see it coming if you know the signs! there is now where safe anymore, we have to make a stand and fight for our communities.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Is there any wonder that Americans are moving out of California. I'm just wondering if we'll all have to move to Canada at some point.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's too late for California - at least here in S. Cal. When I moved to this side of town 8-9 years ago, I could go out without hearing spanish or seeing spanish. Thats not the case anymore. When you have it constantly shoved in your face - it's hard not to get jaded.
    It doesn't feel like home anymore....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Amnesty shutdown 2009, Please take action NOW!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-897408.html#897408

"one block looks like Saigon, another one will look like Taipei and then the third one will look like ... Mexico."
    So how many different languages are they using in their campaigning?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12