Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This Is a complete fabrication These guys are covert Ops and their mission(s) are always TOPSECRET They would never put out Information on a family member of this highly elite group. This needs to be retracted because It Is complete B.S When I was In the Navy I had duty on a destroyer tender. We were a "flag ship" for the 9th fleet. We had a rear admiral on board,and we had a navy seal team on board this ship. I never knew who any of them were,and I was on this ship for 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    This Is a complete fabrication These guys are covert Ops and their mission(s) are always TOPSECRET They would never put out Information on a family member of this highly elite group. This needs to be retracted because It Is complete B.S When I was In the Navy I had duty on a destroyer tender. We were a "flag ship" for the 9th fleet. We had a rear admiral on board,and we had a navy seal team on board this ship. I never knew who any of them were,and I was on this ship for 3 years
    100% true TopSecret!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    Thats right top i served in helicopter assault unit we flew missions that we as crew didnt even know who was flying on our bird and dropping them in locations that where classified info.These teams are so secret the guys around them sometimes dont know who they are.We will may not ever find out the names of the seals that did the job.

I don't even believe that Bin Laden is dead. I find it suspicious that they supposedly disposed the body into the ocean right away. Until I see DNA test results I will believe that this is nothing but a publicity stunt for Obama's re-election. And apparently, now it is becoming a publicity stunt for illegal alien amnesty.

Well good luck with that Mr Obama because I think this will only remind the American people that our country needs to be secured.

And as for these military soldiers bringing the family a flag and telling them what had happened, what a crock! This family wouldn't even know their son was part of this special group and they especially wouldn't have their name posted in the news.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Hmm, I thought the SEALS weren't allowed to tell anyone what they do?

So, either the son screwed up and told daddy or daddy just laid a whopper.

Hope it's a made up story, I'd hate to think the father just outed his own son to terrorists. How incredibly stupid!
    Most likely this is all lie. The individuals involved in this mission (if it happened) are all top secret. If it got out who was involved they and their family would instantly become targets by every terrorists in the world. MartĂ*n MejĂ*a may have just signed a death warrant for himself, his family and his son. Unbelievably stupid on Fox's part and the father.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I don't even believe that Bin Laden is dead. I find it suspicious that they supposedly disposed the body into the ocean right away. Until I see DNA test results I will believe that this is nothing but a publicity stunt for Obama's re-election. And apparently, now it is becoming a publicity stunt for illegal alien amnesty.

Well good luck with that Mr Obama because I think this will only remind the American people that our country needs to be secured.

And as for these military soldiers bringing the family a flag and telling them what had happened, what a crock! This family wouldn't even know their son was part of this special group and they especially wouldn't have their name posted in the news.
    America's Most Wanted, FBI, CIA and Homeland Security have all verified Laden death, so it is true. Many Countries leaders’ praises the U.S. for removing Bin Laden out of this world, because the man was a danger to people all across the world.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Special Forces units such as Navy SEALs, US Army Green Berets & Rangers, Marine Force Recon Units are not aloud under any circumstances to discuss, deny or comfirm clandestine covert operations, even after a debriefing. This SEAL Team member if in fact he exist can be thrown out of the unit if this is true.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife

America's Most Wanted, FBI, CIA and Homeland Security have all verified Laden death, so it is true. Many Countries leaders’ praises the U.S. for removing Bin Laden out of this world, because the man was a danger to people all across the world.
    I'm sure he probably is dead, however, you must admit that it is sort of odd that they supposedly dumped his body at sea.

Why do we even question if this storys true or not? We already know these people wil lie cheat and steal to get what they want from this country theve stolen the civial rights movement from the african americans so why not try to steal this as well!

Claim that Mexican was involved in SEAL take down of bin Laden is really dubious
    by Hugh Holub on May. 04, 2011, under headline news
    Three Sonorans picked up a story about an alleged member of the SEAL team who was involved in the take down of bin Laden:

The story of the Mexican “anchor babyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast