Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC: Alamance is ahead of the curve on crackdown

Alamance is ahead of the curve on crackdown

Sunday, December 7 (updated 3:00 am)
    By Jason Hardin
    Staff Writer

Alamance County commissioner Tim Sutton has a clear message for immigrants.

“If they’re here illegally,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish Jeremy McKinney would lose his job or have his wages lowered by illegal aliens and let's see how he feels about his beloved illegal aliens then , Hawk

This is the kind of news I like to hear ,about the crack down on ILLEGALS! Alamance County has done well to restore justice. Only one catch to this though ,from what I have heard, the population of ILLEGALS just move from Alamance County over to the Raleigh area. Please, correct me if I am wrong on that piece of information.

During the elections I did notice Alipac supported Senator Dole. I did not vote for her myself. GUILTY! If she was so good at protecting US from ILLEGALS then WHY ARE there so many of them here in this state and WHY so many of them have drivers licenses?

And why so many of them work or operate licensed jobs or businesses WITHOUT the proper LICENSING? Why so many of them are working on these commercial work sites when Americans are losing their jobs?

AND FOR THE BLEEDING HEARTS(if there are any on here)...WE ARE NOT OR DID NOT SEPERATE THEIR FAMILIES...THEY SEPERATED THEIR OWN FAMILIES ....BY CHOOSING TO BREAK OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS And there are many that still choose to do so EVEN after being ordered to leave through our court systems.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I was hung up on yesterday when I called Senator Dole's Washington Office. And I have been hung up on by Governor Easley's office. No one wants to say the buck was passed and we are committing treason against you the citizens. The North Carolina AG says, "File a case with EEOC" if you are cheated out of a job by an immigrant. Done this before, I worked at a place that had 99.9% immigrant. What a mess! North Carolina state government is and has permitted this invasion?

The state of North Carolina is permitting the State Unemployment Offices to fill out I-9s for businesses and corporation without E-Verifying all immigrants. They only check AG farm immigrant by federal law.

And why is criminal immigrants the only immigrants to be needed for deportation?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)