Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Authorities Say Double Homicide Linked to Gang

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=3262175

Authorities Say Double Homicide Linked to Gang

APRIL 26, 2005 -- Officials in Brunswick County have identified a body found in the Waccamaw River.

Sheriff Ron Hewett held a news conference Tuesday morning. He says the victim's name is Tony Luis Sanchez. He also says Sanchez's murder and a second murder are both tied to the MS-13 gang.

Sanchez's body was pulled from the river west of Highway 130 earlier this month. Earlier that same day another body was found just a few miles away floating in the Green Swamp off Highway 211. That victim is Gilberto Roman Aguayo.

Aguayo had been reported missing in March. Juan Gonzales Galvez and Oscar Guiterrez have since been arrested and charged with kidnapping Aguayo from a party in Myrtle Beach. Detectives do not know if the two are responsible for Aguayo's death.

Authorities say Sanchez had gang tattoes on his body. The MS-13, or Mara-Salvatrucha, is one of the most violent gangs in America. Its roots are in the Salvadoran community in Los Angeles.

Yep if Ronald had just listen to me back on the 13th.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-7641-.html#7641
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup

Yep if Ronald had just listen to me back on the 13th.
    Does he ever listen to anything that he doesn't think will get his picture taken or give him a chance to be on TV?

That's part of the problem........................

SO, you know him also ??
    I'm off to see the sea. be back this afternoon. kepp things going while I'm gone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK

How can you not know him if you live in our area of NC?

Enjoy the sea and I'm gonna go watch some boats going by myself!