Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have often wondered if they qualify for the EIC. Anybody out there know the answer???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes...and at that point, it would have been better for the employER to move his/her business to another country rather than have the illegal employEE move hs/her family to the US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The more I read that about the Department of Labor, the madder I get.

Meanwhile, N.C. Department of Labor officials suspect illegal immigrants can be found on construction sites throughout the state -- but don't care. The department's prime directive is workplace safety.
    DON'T CARE??? Aren't WE paying THEIR SALARIES?? They had better START caring. And, these are the same idiots who were up in arms about the donuts and coffee and the arrests at one of our military facilities. SOMETHING DESPERATELY needs to be done within our state departments if THIS is their attitude.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12