Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will help re: drivers licenses. Send info.

I will help re: drivers licenses. Send info.

Lobbying Info

This section of our ALIPAC Action Panel (AAP) has been set up. This page provides instructions and information on how to lobby legislators.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lobbying Info

This section of our ALIPAC Action Panel (AAP) has been set up. This page provides instructions and information on how to lobby legislators.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm working on the NC media list. It will be up on Tuesday for activist use.

Alex

I'm working on the NC media list. It will be up on Tuesday for activist use.

Alex

NC DMV investigation: Licenses for illegals: Auditors checki

As a legal resident of NC, I want to personally thank those individuals who are working on this issue. This state has a terrible reputation when it comes to giving away driving licenses. The last time I got my licenses renewed, I had to wait in line 1.5 hours JUST TO BE ABLE TO ASK to have them renewed. The problem was illegals waiting in line to get theirs at the Highway Patrol Station also. NC is so illegal friendly there used to be a Spanish-English interpreter to help illegals answer any questions that might crop up since they cannot read English or speak English. Standing in line, I'm thinking, NC Highway Patrol Station, these people are law enforcement officers and have guns. If someone in line can't speak English wanting a license, would that not send up a red flag to just about anyone? Why would law enforcement not just walk over to this person and place him/her under arrest and call immigration officials? It would not seem to get any easier than that. I guess they wanted let them leave first and then go get them later......yeah right..... I wonder if NC still allows Spanish-English interpreters to be allowed in the NCHP license office to help illegals get their drivers license? Am I the only that sees a problem with this type of system?

I was asked for my Social Security Card when I finally got to the front desk. I wonder why they wanted to see it since on the back of the card it plainly states "Not to be used for identification purposes". But I had to comply if I wanted to renew them. My question is just how is it that these non-speaking English illegals have Social Security Cards? Did they get them in their own country before walking across the fence? These officers obviously know these cards were obtained illegally, they weren't born yesterday. I don't care how many times those illegals paid for those cards, those cards are still illegal.

Don't misunderstand, I am ALL for proper LEGAL documentation especially when it comes to getting NC driver's licenses.

You elected legislatures in Raleigh need to get your act together and REQUIRE GENUINE BONIFIABLE PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP IN THIS ONCE GREAT STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA AND THIS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. WE ARE NO WHERE NEAR THAT THRESHOLD NOW I DON'T CARE WHAT KIND OF FACE YOU OFFICALS IN RALEIGH PUT ON IT. Illegals are still getting NC drivers licenses. We should require birth certificates born in the USA as ONE of several documents proving legal citizenship. No doubt thousands upon thousands of illegals already have NC driver licenses. These documents SHOULD BE REQUIRED EACH RENEWAL TO WEED OUT THE ILLEGALS NC DRIVER'S LICENSES. I have my birth certificate ready to go.

From someone on the outside looking in, the NC legislature is one of the most ineffective elected bodies of government I know of but Congress is running a close second. It would appear to too many of us, you legislatures only care about a power grab on which party will have the upper hand. GET ON WITH IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ISSUE OF ILLEGALS IN THIS STATE! SECURITY IS A BIPARTISEN ISSUE.

IF THE NCHP WILL NOT APPREHEND ILLEGALS IN THEIR OWN OFFICES, HOW ABOUT DOING ROAD BLOCK LICENSE CHECKS AND THEN NABBING THEM? I KNOW SOME IDEAL SPOTS FOR THAT. I WILL BE WILLING TO HELP IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PERSONNEL TO DO THAT.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12