Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All 5 candidates for NC Governor in 2008 oppose allowing illegal aliens into community colleges. One of them is a state senator (Fred Smith) and two others are on the Directorship Board for NC Community Colleges.

Please call/email these three individuals. For Fred Smith, tell him you want the State Legislature to pass a resolution to stop this practice. For the two board members (Perdue and Moore) tell them you want them to pass a resolution to rescind the allowance of illegal aliens into community colleges. The mandated allowance for admission was made by the NC Community College System President, Martin Lancaster.

Fred Smith (R), member of NC State Senate and candidate for Governor in 2008
    http://www.joinfred.com/content/Contact/

Bev Perdue (D), member of NC Community College Association Board of Directors and Candidate for Governor in 2008
    http://www.bevperdue.com/free_details.asp?id=47

Richard Moore (D), member of NC Community College Association Board of Directors and Candidate for Governor in 2008
    http://www.richardmoore.org/contactUs.html

Governor candidates oppose admissions change for immigrants
    RALEIGH, N.C., 11.30.2007
    http://www.wbt.com/news/details.cfm?article_id=34417

The five leading candidates for governor next year agree on at least one thing: they don't want illegal immigrants to enroll in community colleges.

Democratic candidates Bev Perdue and Richard Moore joined the three top Republicans yesterday in opposing a decision by the state community college office to mandate the enrollment of undocumented individuals.

Moore told reporters illegal aliens should not be allowed to attend the state's 58 community colleges.

Perdue campaign spokesman David Kochman says the lieutenant governor opposes the decision by a college system attorney this month that overturned a policy giving each campus discretion to accept immigrants.

Republicans Bill Graham, Bob Orr and Fred Smith want the college system board to override the latest change
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep in mind, Patriots...you do not need to live in North Carolina to make calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. I've had very few who I've called ask me my residency. Even if they do, tell them where you live and that you are outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Let them know the entire country is outraged! The more people that call overall, the better and those that call from outside the state need to let them know the entire country is WATCHING!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Lancaster.

Wanna take your outrage directly to the source?
    Listed below is the miscreant lawyer for the North Carolina Community College System that provided the interpretation that they should all allow illegal aliens to attend college.

Call him, I did. I had a nice arguement with him over his decision for several minutes. Express your outrage and you won't believe how good you feel afterwards. He directly answers his phone, so you will be able to speak directly with him. It's fun to hammer the source!!!

North Carolina Community College Asociation
    David Sullivan (the miscreant that made the actual decision)
    Title: Assistant to President Legal Affairs
    Phone: (919) 807-6961
    sullivand@nccommunitycolleges.edu

Just got this email from Candidate Graham.

Bill Graham – “Community Colleges for North Caroliniansâ€
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Democrats? No way

I'm still voting for a Republican for governor of North Carolina because they were dead right all along about this issue before it exploded in the faces of the Democrats that were only to happy to allow it to happen before the people rose up in anger and outrage. I distrust and despise the current Democrat party in NC and the country, and wouldn't trust them to hit the ground if they threw themselves at it. Since Bill Graham has been in the forefront of both fighting to eliminate the gas tax and illegal immigration long before the others got religion on this issue, I have no problem supporting him. Also, having phoned, emailed, and endlessly complained to Democrat representatives about illegal immigration only to be either ignored or referred to as a racist and a bigot, this party can go to hell as they are the party of illegal immigration in this state and in Washington, DC. I only wish the filthy, backstabbing RINO Republican scumbags that joined in with them in trying to cram amnesty down our throats would join them and stop stinking up the Republican Party ranks with their treason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12