Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC-Green card scam victims fight deportation

Green card scam victims fight deportation

WRAL
    February 9, 2010

Cary, N.C. — Luis and Sandra Vulcan are citizens of Venezuela but have been living in the United States for about 10 years.

They work and worship at Grace Bible Fellowship Church, at 9043 Chapel Hill Road in Cary. Luis Vulcan is an associate pastor and wife Sandra is the church’s administrator.

Even though their visas are valid, the couple discovered a year ago that they were in the country illegally.

“My heart was pumping when I saw and heard what he (immigration official) was saying to us. It was devastating,â€

Oh please! It's the immigrants responsibility to keep on top of their status. If they had not heard from their lawyer about their green cards, why didn't they check into it? If I spent $12k to get documents, I would not rest until I got those documents! They waited nearly 10 years???? Methinks they knew what was going on and ignored it. Ignorance is no excuse!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Didn't they check to see if this guy was legit that they gave $12,000.00 to. That should have been a red flag already.

Why do they always hide behind churches? They should be given the left foot of fellowship.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Oh please! It's the immigrants responsibility to keep on top of their status. If they had not heard from their lawyer about their green cards, why didn't they check into it? If I spent $12k to get documents, I would not rest until I got those documents! They waited nearly 10 years???? Methinks they knew what was going on and ignored it. Ignorance is no excuse!
    Absolutely! Ignorance is not a valid defense!!
    <div>
    </div>

Send them home, deport, deport, deport! They aren't supposed to be here. The fact that they were allegedly "defrauded" has no bearing on the fact that they weren't supposed to be here in the first place. They've enjoyed our country for 10 years illegally, now it's time for them to return to beautiful and needy Venezuela and do God's Work in their land of citizenship legally. What kind of missionaries would prefer to be in Cary, North Carolina, a town of plenty, instead of Venezuela where the people need so much?!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn