Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What on earth is happening to this country? It's as though there has been a massive eruption of anti-American insanity. I hate to even think of what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    What on earth is happening to this country? It's as though there has been a massive eruption of anti-American insanity. I hate to even think of what's next.
    Deb, it's called "liberalism"
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Deb, it's called "liberalism"
    Yup!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This is America, not Japan, China, Switzerland or Mexico and our flag should not be apart of this narrow minded decsion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is insane! My kids are all allowed to wear clothing with our flag on it. But they cannot wear anything with the Confed flag at school or anything made by Dixie Outfitters, even if it dosn't have a Confed flag, which is silly.
    But to ban the American flag. This is disgraceful and I've forwarded this story to a few talk radio hosts in my area.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Where will the maddness end? How much are we willing to stand for?

it is time to for the people who come to our country because they hate their own to shut up and let us run this country they so wanted to live in.

Evidently they didn't like the one they left so please don't turn ours into your reject!!

---------------------- RED ALERT " NOW" ------------------------
    HELP STOP "BUSH'S VETO" "STOP" MEXICO'S TRUCKS!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=82516
    ORANGE ALERTS:
    STOP REAL ID (NOW) BEING ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK THIS IS AN ATTACK
    ON OUR "CONSTITUTION AND OUR SOVEREIGNITY"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]Where will the maddness end? How much are we willing to stand for?

it is time to for the people who come to our country because they hate their own to shut up and let us run this country they so wanted to live in.

Evidently they didn't like the one they left so please don't turn ours into your reject!!

Exactly SoSad,couldn't have been said better.
    Will the next step be to stop the students from saying they are Americans so as not to "offend" others?
    First the licenses now the American flag ban -is North Carolina some kind of "test state" ?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

That principle is a moron. Americans have the right to display the American FLAG. If there was any time for kids to protest, now would be the time.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I saw a story about this on TV, and apparently, students were using flags from "other" countries as gang symbols, so they banned them all. OUTRAGEOUS, as far as I'm concerned, to ban the US flag. I heard that they have now reversed the decision because of all the fuss, but I think that again, they applied it to ALL flags, because they said the "dress code" had been rescinded. How stupid can people be? No, don't tell me, I don't really want to know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12