Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't believe it. The gas station I go too in the morning has landscaping truck after truck filled to the brim with Mexicans that can't speak English...

Illegals don't need a job to survive well in NC... Food stamps, social security, welfare, HUD housing, free medical care. Why would they even consider going back to Mexico, and being poor; when you can support them?

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I lived in Arizona when they were saying "they are going back to Mexico". I say "BS!!!" They are going to another city or state that gives them everything they need to live. I live in Oregon now and I'm totally amazed at how little these people know about what is going on at the border and generally just how much illegals sap this country for that translates to money lost.

This country need to seriously wake up. The number one language terrorists are learning is Spanish because they know how weak our borders are. Our politicians are selling us down the river.

Please vote them out in November.

This country need to seriously wake up. The number one language terrorists are learning is Spanish because they know how weak our borders are. Our politicians are selling us down the river.

And that is not by accident, that is by design. The more of his brethren Obama can get in here, he will have fulfilled his commitment to Allah.

The American people are sitting ducks at the moment.

If Anything

If Anything its time to increase the pressure. Do NOT be lulled by stories like this that try to put people "Back to Sleep"

Get Morton Fired now too. If he cant do his job for political reasons its time for him to be fired.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Comments to this warped pity piece in the Fayetteville Observer are strongly against illegal aliens. Another pop journalistic piece of junk. Where's the article describing new hires for unemployed citizens that are non-Latino?

absolutely they are not going anywhere,this story is so full of bs. About a year ago,I read in the paper about a small town in N.C. that was being overrun by illegals and they had run out all the small businesses and the 1 guy left that had a small hardware store tried to stay but they repeatedly broke out his windows, tormented him, until he said enough is enough,no help from the law, and he left, so they are not there to only so-called work they are taking over by violent force.

I believe there is an exodus under way but Obama and crew are doing all they can to stop it from turning into a complete route.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    Don't believe it. The gas station I go too in the morning has landscaping truck after truck filled to the brim with Mexicans that can't speak English...
    I'm wondering if there is any move to take businesses to court for discrimination against white males. If it could be proven that a white guy is turned down for a job--but the job was given to Hispanic men as a regular practice, it seems to me that a class action suit would be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I believe there is an exodus under way but Obama and crew are doing all they can to stop it from turning into a complete route.

W
    Can't allow the American people to see PROOF that if IAs can't get jobs and immigration laws were actually enforced they'd leave on their own. That would blow to big a hole in the "How can you deport 12 Mil. IAs?" argument.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast