Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BY ALL MEANS DON'T LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YOU WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YOU! HERE'S HOPING THAT THIS IS TRUE

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I believe there is an exodus under way but Obama and crew are doing all they can to stop it from turning into a complete route.

W
    Can't allow the American people to see PROOF that if IAs can't get jobs and immigration laws were actually enforced they'd leave on their own. That would blow to big a hole in the "How can you deport 12 Mil. IAs?" argument.
    MAYBE OBAMA SHOULD LEAVE WITH THEM SINCE HE LOVES THEM SO I'M SICK OF THIS MAN AND HIS ATTITUDE WHEN IT COMES TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. I MEAN HOW STUPID CAN HE BE HE MAY HAVE A LOT OF BOOK SENSE, BUT HE IS LACKING IN THE COMMON SENSE DEPT.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    BULL! I don't believe for a second that illegals are leaving NC. There seem to be more and more in Rockingham County - even with our double digit unemployment rate. So it seems odd to me that the guys installing new sidewalks, rails, and retaining walls along Kings Hwy in Eden are ALL hispanic. Hmmm.... Sure makes one wonder if the state of NC is making sure our tax dollars turned 'stimulus money for shovel ready jobs' is going to LEGAL Americans and not illegal aliens using stolen identities. I asked Bev Perdue but didn't get an answer yet.
    IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING, WHAT PART OF ROCKINGHAM COUNTY ARE YOU FROM MY SISTER LIVED THERE WITH HER FAMILY IN REIDSVILLE BUT, SHE PASSED AWAY ALMOST 3YRS AGO. I REALLY DO MISS HER. I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS HERE IN NC, AND THEY ARE HERE BY THE DOZENS ALSO. THEY LOOK AT YOU AS IF YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT AND NOT THEM.

Glad I left NC......

Man, I'm SOOOO glad I moved out of Pitt County before it got really bad! I worked in the county health department and it was overrun with illegals with pregnant bellies lining up for their free sonograms, prenatal care, WIC, car seats, clothing and other junk. What a travesty!!!!! I even knew one nurse (?) whose job was to make sure illegal wenches got their WIC in place before being discharged from taxpayer funded PCMH!!! ARRGH........

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    I especially loved the comment from the illegal Mexican that he was "going home and coming back when it gets better."

Made me think immediately of that other story posted today about the rapist who was previously deported 9 times.

By the way...Just how do illegals get back into Mexico? Have we reverse-engineered the coyote system and now have human traffickers all our own, or do they simply pull up to the Border Guards and say, "Buenos Dias! I am here illegally and wish to self-deport with my family and all my belongings (again)."?
    THESE PEOPLE ARE COMING AND GOING AT WILL WITH NOTHING OR NO ONE TO STOP THEM. THE U.S.A. IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD BECAUSE OF OUR UNSECURE BORDER WITH MEXICO. AND THATS THE TRUTH

Re: Glad I left NC......

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    Man, I'm SOOOO glad I moved out of Pitt County before it got really bad! I worked in the county health department and it was overrun with illegals with pregnant bellies lining up for their free sonograms, prenatal care, WIC, car seats, clothing and other junk. What a travesty!!!!! I even knew one nurse (?) whose job was to make sure illegal wenches got their WIC in place before being discharged from taxpayer funded PCMH!!! ARRGH........
    I TELL YOU, THEY HAVE GOT IT BETTER THAN UNEMPLOYED AMERICAN CITIZENS

Quote Originally Posted by proamerican11
    absolutely they are not going anywhere,this story is so full of bs. About a year ago,I read in the paper about a small town in N.C. that was being overrun by illegals and they had run out all the small businesses and the 1 guy left that had a small hardware store tried to stay but they repeatedly broke out his windows, tormented him, until he said enough is enough,no help from the law, and he left, so they are not there to only so-called work they are taking over by violent force.
    THIS FROM PEOOPLE WHO ONLY WANT A BETTER LIFE. WELL BS WHATS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THIS POOR MAN WHO TRIED FOR THE SAME GOAL. THEY DON'T WANT A BETTER LIFE, THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY AS A WHOLE. I PRETTY SURE THAT MEXICO OWNED NO PART OF NORTH CAROLINA AT ANYTIME. I'M GOING TO REALLY DO MY PART AND VOTE THESE PEOPLE IN DC OUT OF OFFICE BECAUSE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS NOT RIGHT

BTW, for those of you in the fine state of NC please check a copy of the voter registration form. The ONLY two choices on there regarding race (I think I remember that right) is either Hispanic/Latino or non-Hispanic/Latino. How did it get this bad?

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    BTW, for those of you in the fine state of NC please check a copy of the voter registration form. The ONLY two choices on there regarding race (I think I remember that right) is either Hispanic/Latino or non-Hispanic/Latino. How did it get this bad?
    Well actually keekee, I happen to have one of those forms in front of me this very minute, and there are actually seven choices on the NC form. I guess you were kidding, right?

Now whether or not the registration process is secure in prohibiting illegals to vote is another matter entirely. You simply wouldn't believe how easy it would be to scam the Elections Board....well, maybe you would. Anyway, that's another topic for another day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123