Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Why is it that the consulates are being permitted to issue passports which allow IAs to fly out to their home countries and then return here ILLEGALLY where they don't have any business being in the first place?
    AZ, they can go home on an airplane with a Mexican passport, but they cannot come back IF the passport DOES NOT HAVE a US Visa stamp of approval, which they can only get at the US Embassy in Mexico.

So, they are applying for passports for a one-way trip back home, just in case. Also for ID purposes here, I'm sure.
    There was an article posted here about an illegal alien in IL who got a passport from a mobile Mexican consulate because the family was going to vacation in Hawaii and she needed it to fly. Don't recall the name of the article but the son was quoted in it.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was at the NC driver's license bureau today renewing my license. Five years ago when I got my NC license after moving here from another state, it was flooded with illegal aliens. Flooded.

So alarmed was I that I began writing the White House and demanding answers which I never received.

A year later, I was scanning the newsobserver and saw an article about In-State Tuition for Illegal Aliens and a blog site on the topic.

Blogged I did against In-State Tuition demanding these people be deported not treated as US Citizens and allowed seats in our colleges.

I was attacked relentlessly. This went on for a day or two and then out of the blue came someone to my defense. Someone named ALIPAC. I learned later his name was William Gheen. That's when I joined Americans for Legal Immigration.

Today, 4 years later, at the NC Driver's License Bureau, there was 1 family speaking a foreign language instead of 50 or more five years ago. Their cell phone went off and I pointed to the sign that said "no cell phones". One that spoke some English made some hateful comment.

When my turn came to get my number and take a seat, they were behind me. After getting my number, I sat close to the podium where the individual checks everyone in and gives them a number. I heard "I'm sorry but I can't accept this. This visa has expired."

As I sat there in this public facility surrounded by Americans of all races and a family on an expired visa being turned away, all I could do was smile and think "YES"!

William and ALIPAC ... you are making a difference, everything you have done and do and will do makes a difference. It's one of the most remarkable grassroots efforts to save our nation in the history of the United States.

And in North Carolina, I saw the results of that effort today at the North Carolina Driver's License Bureau.

What Kristin Collins of the newsobserver and every legislator who reads her articles needs to understand is that for every American they see at a gathering on this topic, there are 10 million other Americans at home or work watching their back.

Think of US as the The Great American Underground comprised of millions of Americans who play by the rules, respect our rule of law, stand up for our fellow citizens, love our country more than ourselves .... and will vote in November.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why is it that the consulates are being permitted to issue passports which allow IAs to fly out to their home countries and then return here ILLEGALLY where they don't have any business being in the first place?
    AZ, they can go home on an airplane with a Mexican passport, but they cannot come back IF the passport DOES NOT HAVE a US Visa stamp of approval, which they can only get at the US Embassy in Mexico.

So, they are applying for passports for a one-way trip back home, just in case. Also for ID purposes here, I'm sure.

Thanks Ex-OC......I'd forgotten about that <smacking self in head now > but also, with everything shady illegals have become masters at pulling off, I tend to view every move they make as suspect these days.

I guess I shouldn't be so suspicious though. When the IAs started leaving this property I work at in large numbers awhile back, there was a big run for passports and other documents they needed in order to go home and, recently, many of the ones who have tried to stick it out.....with very little success........are now going for their passports, etc. too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was at the NC driver's license bureau today renewing my license. Five years ago when I got my NC license after moving here from another state, it was flooded with illegal aliens. Flooded.

So alarmed was I that I began writing the White House and demanding answers which I never received.

A year later, I was scanning the newsobserver and saw an article about In-State Tuition for Illegal Aliens and a blog site on the topic.

Blogged I did against In-State Tuition demanding these people be deported not treated as US Citizens and allowed seats in our colleges.

I was attacked relentlessly. This went on for a day or two and then out of the blue came someone to my defense. Someone named ALIPAC. I learned later his name was William Gheen. That's when I joined Americans for Legal Immigration.

Today, 4 years later, at the NC Driver's License Bureau, there was 1 family speaking a foreign language instead of 50 or more five years ago. Their cell phone went off and I pointed to the sign that said "no cell phones". One that spoke some English made some hateful comment.

When my turn came to get my number and take a seat, they were behind me. After getting my number, I sat close to the podium where the individual checks everyone in and gives them a number. I heard "I'm sorry but I can't accept this. This visa has expired."

As I sat there in this public facility surrounded by Americans of all races and a family on an expired visa being turned away, all I could do was smile and think "YES"!

William and ALIPAC ... you are making a difference, everything you have done and do and will do makes a difference. It's one of the most remarkable grassroots efforts to save our nation in the history of the United States.

And in North Carolina, I saw the results of that effort today at the North Carolina Driver's License Bureau.

What Kristin Collins of the newsobserver and every legislator who reads her articles needs to understand is that for every American they see at a gathering on this topic, there are 10 million other Americans at home or work watching their back.

Think of US as the The Great American Underground comprised of millions of Americans who play by the rules, respect our rule of law, stand up for our fellow citizens, love our country more than ourselves .... and will vote in November.

We've come a long way, Judy!! We may have a long way to go still, but our efforts are clearly evident.

I've seen it too.

Thank you ALIPAC. Thank you those elected officials who know the meaning of "illegal" and who know right from wrong.

Yes, we have, dear LegalUSCitizen. I can't tell you how encouraged I was after my visit to the NC Driver's License Bureau today.

I wish all Americans could know how hard everyone has worked, the hours spent, the time and effort devoted, and the amount of intellectual property and money contributed by so many to this vital cause.

If they only knew the full extent of the effort they would see that in America, "David" can still defeat Goliath, then they could be hopeful.

This is the United States,

And We are The Americans.

We not only decide what happens here,

We control what happens here.

USA! USA! USA!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica

There was an article posted here about an illegal alien in IL who got a passport from a mobile Mexican consulate because the family was going to vacation in Hawaii and she needed it to fly. Don't recall the name of the article but the son was quoted in it.
    That is correct, MyAmerica. Hawaii is USA, so they don't need a visa to come back to the mainland. In this circumstance, they needed passports of ID purposes, to board the plane.

If they do leave the USA, though, they cannot re-enter without a valid Visa stamp from the US embassy in their country.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Why are they so concerned about getting documents to go back home, when they didn't bother to get them when they creeped into ours???

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Why are they so concerned about getting documents to go back home, when they didn't bother to get them when they creeped into ours???
    LOL, good point, AngryTX. I can only offer the excuse that the Mexican Govt is better at stopping illegal immigration than we are, and the Mexican illegals know it. Sigh.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    LOL, good point, AngryTX. I can only offer the excuse that the Mexican Govt is better at stopping illegal immigration than we are, and the Mexican illegals know it. Sigh.

That's exactly it Ex OC. Mexico is extremely strict in what they require and their own citizens know they are expected to follow the law in that regard. Even their children need a set of documents in order to be permitted to set one foot inside of a school there.

It is only the laws of this, and other countries, which, in the world according to Mexico, need not be respected by Mexicans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12