Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Still Luv You!

Please, don't worry how you look, you are an American and we love you here!

That Peter Morris is selling his American soul - what a traitor!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darn, I am ugly in their footage. My woman must be blind.
    Dude! I am laughing my arse off!!!!!!

Great video.

The open border guy talks like snake oil salesman.
    He talks as if America was an utopical nation, where services and goods were infinite.

Obviously this guy smoked some in the 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Great video.

The open border guy talks like snake oil salesman.
    He talks as if America was an utopical nation, where services and goods were infinite.

Obviously this guy smoked some in the 60's.
    Your description fits him perfectly!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And who is Peter Morris? Did they mention he is affiliated with El Pueblo? Of course not...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

MW
    usatime wrote:

And who is Peter Morris? Did they mention he is affiliated with El Pueblo? Of course not...
    I was wondering about that too, especially after reading this:

On Wednesday, one group rallied in Raleigh in an effort to get the attention of state lawmakers.

The political group, Americans for Legal Immigration, said the state is in a crisis because it has been a top destination for illegal immigrants over the last few years.
    I saw no mention of other groups in participation. IMO, the article is misleading because it didn't identify any illegal alien advocacy groups present at the really, yet there were interviews from obvious illegal alien supporters. The way the article is written could mislead folks to believe that those illegal alien supporters were part of the group, Americans for Legal Immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news! The debate is getting the attention it deserves. Everyone on the anti-illegal immigration side is doing a great job! Keep it going. I'll help with the calls and emailing all I can. Thanks everyone.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was in attendance. Though the turnout by citizens wasn't large (I estimate about 30), enthusiasm was great as the speakers were applauded frequently. All the speakers were excellent and made great presentations. Approx. 6 legislators also spoke about bills and initiatives. After the speeches and rally, we broke up into teams and made the rounds in the legislative building visiting Senators and Reps offices, presenting our concerns and requests and leaving literature with the staffers for the legislators (who were in session at that time). I teamed up with two gentlemen from the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps that came up from South Carolina to help out.

It was well worth attending and it was time well spent. This lays the groundwork for a bigger event to be held when the long session of the NC State Legislature occurs in January.

I hope many of you caught the talks that were broadcast on the web, as they are well worth listening to.

And BTW, when the teams went around to the legislator’s offices after the rally to speak to the staffers, one of our main points was our outrage that El Pueblo, a lobbyist advocacy group for illegal aliens, was receiving taxpayer funding and that it must be stopped.

Oh and another thing, a number of the staffers said they were receiving quite a number of e-mails and phone calls today on the topic of illegal immigration asking for enforcement. Nice work, ALIPAC'ers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Zeezil for the update...I did hear it on the radio at least the first hour then lost sound for some reason...sounds like you all did a great Jobs...thanks so much for being there!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12