Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Police: Man Forced Teen From Home, Raped Her

Another child rape case where we need to hammer the press and the police department for perp's immigration status. I will bet this one's illegal too. Winston Salem police dept.(phone (336)773-7700) and the Forsyth County sheriff's dept. (336) 917-7600)

Police: Man Forced Teen From Home, Raped Her

Staff Writer

8:53 AM EST, November 10, 2009

Police: Man Forced Teen From Home, Raped Her
    WINSTON-SALEM, NC (WGHP) - Winston-Salem police arrested a man who allegedly forced a 14-year-old from her home and raped her.

Investigators say the victim's mother left home to go to the store on November 9th. While the mother was gone, police say Jose Santos Fuentes Ramos forced the teenager out of the home and took her to a secluded area. Ramos then allegedly raped the teenager.

The victim was able to get away from the suspect and ran to a nearby house to call police.

Police said Ramos is an acquaintance of the victim.

Ramos is charged with first degree rape, fire degree sexual offense, taking indecent liberties with a child and first degree kidnapping. He is being held in the Forsyth County Detention Center on $5 million bond.
    Read all 15 comments »

http://www.myfox8.com/wghp-story-forced ... 2821.story

Another child rape- different perp - in the same city, 2 weeks ago. Again, my bet's are that he's illegal. I need help getting the press and police to tell the truth.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-176610-.html
    NC:Man charged with rape of 9 yr. old girl

Posted to comments at source link:

I agree with Mandy. I also believe the reporter probably knows his immigration status but withheld it to be politically correct. There is a national conspiracy among news organizations to omit the fact a perpetrator is an illegal alien whenever possible.

PS. Mandy was the second poster and said he is probably an IA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted this:

Quit with the PC'ness. TELL us his immigration status, it IS pertinent to the story.

THIS POS is who Obamination, Piglosi, Harry Reid want to offer blanket shamnesty to. It's time to stand up and say NO MORE!

Join us in Raleigh for an anti- amnesty protest Nov.14th.

"We heard so much about how fortunate the United States was that "family values did not stop when the ILLEGALS crossed our southern borders" from our last President; we could see their "family values" in action murder, rape, and theft among others of their values in our court system."