Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Director, Hispanic/Latino Affairs"
    JUDY & CHARLES..........thanx to you I'll be checking to see what NJ might have that will equal the above insult!

Who'd of thunk it?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can bet Monday I'll be contacting all my kin in Beaufort County which is in his district.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes! Serious Questions need to be asked about such expenditures!!

And the purpose....what in the WORLD would a Senate President Pro Tem need a Director of Hispanic/Latino Affairs to do?? What would that Job Description look like?

I am astounded as I sit here trying to figure out what a Director of Hispanic/Latino Affairs is supposed to do all day....what WOULD THEY do all day?

Plot in favor of Hispanic/Latinos and discriminate against all others?

What do Hispanic/Latinos need thats different than what any other citizens of North Carolina need?

I was.....well........SPEECHLESS.....and as you may know by now....that is a rare moment for me!!!

Therefore, I think this Rabbit Trail is worth a hunt......IMHO!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I smell EL PUEBLO and the National Council of La Raza behind this position of Director, Hispanic/Latino Affairs in the President Pro-Tems Office of the North Carolina Senate!!

This is someone for Ms. Mason-Bazan, the Director of El PUEBLO, INC., a 501 C 3 "public charity"; an affiliate of the National Council of La Raza, whose activities are restricted such that they are both prohibited from LOBBYING, to plot with all day long.....that's what this position may have been funded to do....and that is wrong and needs to be STOPPED!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, Judy, Judy.........what would we do without you?

Good work and we'll be on it like white on rice! (Not a racist comment, by the way)! I like all kinds of rice! It is in my house legally, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12