Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America and legal Americans have a fight ahead them that's for sure. We just all have to keep standing together as one voice and not back down. Now is the time to show them we mean business.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

I've had more than enough of the federal funding they get at taxpayer expense.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I've just about had enough of the National Council of Latino Racists.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

This woman makes me sick, she could careless about the good of the country she calls home, all for the "Race" well Janet they don't have rights they are illegal and we want them to go home, you are out numbered and we will not give up until they are gone.
    All I can say is thank GOD we realized what was happening to our country before it was to late. We will not give up or give in until every single illegal is out of our country!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HELP STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND THE NAU!!
    HOW! BY BECOMING APART OF THE ALIPAC TEAM, WE ALL WELCOME YOU AND YOUR INPUT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12