Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NCLR Doesn't like Bush Plan

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Aug 10, 2007

NCLR CALLS ON BUSH ADMINISTRATION TO RECONSIDER DISCRIMINATORY MEASURES IN IMMIGRATION PACKAGE

MurguĂ*a Urges President Bush to Meet with Hispanic Leadership on Reversal of Position

Washington, DC – The National Council of La Raza (NCLR), the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the U.S., expressed deep concerns over the Bush Administration’s recently unveiled immigration plan. The measures include increasing the use of state and local law enforcement in enforcing federal immigration laws, expanding raids at workplace sites, and implementing new Social Security “no matchâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]I call on President Bush to meet with leaders of the Hispanic community to explain how this package of discriminatory measures squares with his stated desire for immigration reform that is consistent with American values.â€
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

When they immediately balk, that's a sign that it will work !!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Lie #1
    assault on the civil rights of all Hispanic Americans
    Lie #2
    racial profiling of all working Latinos
    Lie #3
    impose a substantial burden on a subset of our citizens which is based entirely on the color of their skin, their accent, or their name
    OK, will someone help me out with these, I'm getting tired... There are just too many for one person to count.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well there you have it....so I guess President Bush should stop immediatly because La Raza Has spoken.

Can you believe our government gives money to these racist hippocrits who do not care about america nor its citizens at all.Have you EVER heard them say one positive thing about american citizens ???

I will do all in my power to prevent them from obtaining anymore tax payers money.

Love your post Dixie
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

[quote]...Social Security “no matchâ€

Of course this press release is claptrap from a group that doesn't disguise its open borders extremism. I am somewhat encouraged though by the fact that since La Raza is criticizing this (although this could be meant to mislead us), this plan may have some good in it, especially regarding the workplace enforcement (IF ever fully implemented). But the fact remains that Bush will probably do a few show raids for a couple of months, and then use this "crackdown" to push another amnesty attempt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone been watching c-span tonight? NCLR is having a conference in Miami. I just got home and have missed most of it.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Think about this another way.

President Bush wants the American people to back a 'new and improved' set of rules - that will take time. Time we don't have. We already have rules and laws that will work.

So, if this President wants to flim flam us with his right had while his left hand is working against us, what might help him convince us?

Get LaRaza to come out against it - then we Amerians are bound to be for it.

Gotta think this way - would this President actually do anything that LaRaza doesn't like? He has played footsie with them for years now, is he going to change overnight?

No - I think they believe if LaRaza protests, we'll back him and it gives both him and LaRaza time to get these people 'legitimized one way or the other.

[quote]...expanding raids at workplace sites, and implementing new Social Security “no matchâ€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast