Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Has anyone been watching c-span tonight? NCLR is having a conference in Miami. I just got home and have missed most of it.
    I caught it around midnight last night. You missed a treat. I was LMAO at their whining about how WE and groups such as ALIPAC were so much more organized in terms of combatting them on amnesty. They are mad as hell that we defeated the amnesty bill and they were discussing ways to counter our attacks. I felt proud of the fact the each and every one of the phone calls we made, faxes we sent and dollars we give made enough difference to register their distress and piss them off.
    Oh really? I don't remember any toll-free number being set up for us! I used long distance minutes to bitch out my senators as well as the faxes I sent from my own fax machine! I don't remember any church leaders delivering a million fake letters on our behalf either!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Oh, it does the soul good to see LaRacist and the illegals sooooooo pissed off. They are all in a panic and I believe it's the real deal.

Granted, we cannot trust the Government. But, a funny thing happens when the words Treason, Dereliction of Duty, Impeachment and other little delightful things along that line start flying around, investigations start into corrupt and criminal behavior on the part of the President and his cronies, more investigations and probable criminal prosecutions are looming.......people start trying to save their own asses. Bush and his buddies are no different. They know the wheels are falling off, have already started the covering up, and they are running for the lifeboats leaving LaRaza and illegals to drown.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Has anyone been watching c-span tonight? NCLR is having a conference in Miami. I just got home and have missed most of it.
    I caught it around midnight last night. You missed a treat. I was LMAO at their whining about how WE and groups such as ALIPAC were so much more organized in terms of combatting them on amnesty. They are mad as hell that we defeated the amnesty bill and they were discussing ways to counter our attacks. I felt proud of the fact the each and every one of the phone calls we made, faxes we sent and dollars we give made enough difference to register their distress and piss them off.
    Oh really? I don't remember any toll-free number being set up for us! I used long distance minutes to bitch out my senators as well as the faxes I sent from my own fax machine! I don't remember any church leaders delivering a million fake letters on our behalf either!
    We all did and the fact that we were all willing to do so and achieved our goal anyway is what pissed them off. I watched the entire meeting and they are indeed in a panic and not sure how to counter our efforts. After all we have the LEGAL advantage and the majority of their "constituency" doesn't speak English and thanks to Boosh's backpeddaling are now living on the run and hopefully in fear. There is a hispanic reporter that I correspond with on a regular basis (who shall for now remain nameless) and we had a long discussion via email about LaRaza and the uneducated masses that they are pimping. According to my source those who are here illegally are very fearful, their side is extremely unorganized and the wheels are indeed falling off of their wagon. We must keep the pressure up. I think the most important thing to do right now is SHINE A HUGE LIGHT ON THE AMOUNT OF TAX DOLLARS THESE RACIST GROUPS RECEIVE.

As long as we exercise our LEGAL advantages they will not gain citizenship, thus they will never gain the empowerment they so desperately seek to throw Americans/America under the bus.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I caught it around midnight last night. You missed a treat. I was LMAO at their whining about how WE and groups such as ALIPAC were so much more organized in terms of combatting them on amnesty.
    Are you kidding me? All these open border groups together get something like $1 billion a year!! And groups like ALIPAC with umm.. let's see $9000 as of today put them down with better organization? How could that be? No, Americans are simply fed up with their racist anti-American policies, and spent their own time and money to tell our Senators!! It's called liberty and freedom LaRaza, that is what beat you, not "better organization"!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Say wasn't La Raza suppose to have a Protest march today ? Did it happen or did they chicken out ? Does any one know ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123