Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SylviaAlvarado, I think you're right.

I feel one of those posts by William coming out when we have "work" to do that says, "I don't want to see anymore posts from you guys until you've done some of the harder work !!" I feel that coming.

Get ready, SylviaAlvarado, I hope you feel more than ONE letter coming on !!

This must be an example of "work Americans don't want to do, but can't get an illegal to do for us " !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In other words it will only happen in spite of Bush not because of him.
    AGREED, dman! But, I FEEL a groundswell of average American citizens who are ready to PUSH HIS BUTTON. Of COURSE, he doesn't want to do it. It might "OFFEND HIS AMIGO" but he sure is being FORCED to backpedal on a lot of those promises he made, isn't he? And, IF Frist isn't LYING again and DOES pursue this in February, I think Bush is going to SEE that his "immigration reform" is gonna fall just about as flat as his "Social Security reform". He's gonna see that "MANDATE" that he BOASTED about has VANISHED! Well, I don't think it was ever there myself but, if it was, it sure isn't now. He can't get ANYTHING through Congress. It's almost a JOKE every time he brings up some new idea because if just FIZZLES.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It's almost a JOKE every time he brings up some new idea because if just FIZZLES.
    Well all except everytime this joker wants to spend through the nose on a disaster he brought on the American people or when he wants to give a taxpayer handout to his pay pals. Congress is still weak. Congress might have distanced themselves from Bush a bit, but not far enough.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12