Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New federal initiatives announced as N.G. troops hit border

New federal initiatives announced as National Guard troops hit the Arizona-Mexico border

Posted: 4:36 PM

By: Jay Reynolds
    PHOENIX -

The battle over border security is heating up as the first wave of National Guard troops start patrolling the Arizona desert.

"We are in a fight, literally against our own federal government," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Babeu and Cochise County Sheriff Dever say the assignment of over 500 National Guard troops to the Mexican border isn't enough.

"Get them here and get them here yesterday and get us the 3,000 that we need," said Dever.

Even going as far as to call the plan by the feds a political move.

"This falls woefully short. There's like 30 soldiers being deployed today, so this shouldn't be a surprise to figure this out. Thirty days before a November election 500 soldiers are deployed," said Babeu.

But Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano came out Monday saying things are better on the border.

"And I'll tell you we're seeing the most serious approach to border enforcement I have seen in my career," said Napolitano.

The former Arizona Governor also announced on Monday the addition of more unmanned Predator aircraft.

"So with the deployment of the Predator in Texas we will now be able to cover the southwest border," said Napolitano.

It's a federal border plan she says is working.

"Everything that's supposed to go up is going up and everything that's supposed to be going down is going down," said Napolitano.

Yet the local sheriffs don't see it that way.

"Janet Napolitano continues to say 'Oh there's no problem down there. Crime statistics are down' and all that, but were smarter than that in Arizona," said Babeu.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/new ... ico-border
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: New federal initiatives announced as N.G. troops hit bor

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    New federal initiatives announced as National Guard troops hit the Arizona-Mexico border

Posted: 4:36 PM

By: Jay Reynolds
    PHOENIX -

The battle over border security is heating up as the first wave of National Guard troops start patrolling the Arizona desert.

"We are in a fight, literally against our own federal government," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Babeu and Cochise County Sheriff Dever say the assignment of over 500 National Guard troops to the Mexican border isn't enough.

"Get them here and get them here yesterday and get us the 3,000 that we need," said Dever.

Even going as far as to call the plan by the feds a political move.

"This falls woefully short. There's like 30 soldiers being deployed today, so this shouldn't be a surprise to figure this out. Thirty days before a November election 500 soldiers are deployed," said Babeu.

But Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano came out Monday saying things are better on the border.

"And I'll tell you we're seeing the most serious approach to border enforcement I have seen in my career," said Napolitano.

The former Arizona Governor also announced on Monday the addition of more unmanned Predator aircraft.

"So with the deployment of the Predator in Texas we will now be able to cover the southwest border," said Napolitano.

It's a federal border plan she says is working.

"Everything that's supposed to go up is going up and everything that's supposed to be going down is going down," said Napolitano.

Yet the local sheriffs don't see it that way.

"Janet Napolitano continues to say 'Oh there's no problem down there. Crime statistics are down' and all that, but were smarter than that in Arizona," said Babeu.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/new ... ico-border

well Janet why don't you go for your self & see. don't you look at your TV Foxnews or Cnn or ABC My family live IN AZ & it bad so don't say it better now then be for it not
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)