Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New FEMA boss is 'Duct Tape Man' / This is LOLOLOL

MSNBC.com

New FEMA boss is 'Duct Tape Man'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8514671/

• September 12, 2005 | 7:16 p.m. ETNew FEMA boss is 'Duct Tape Man' (Keith Olbermann)
    SECAUCUS â€â€

Are they all on drugs?

I really hate to say this but are all of our politicians on drugs? Maybe the commies are slipping something in the water there in DC. Or, the illegals working in all of the food establishments where the politicos eat are slipping the drugs into the food!!! Maybe we need to start administering drug tests to politicians!!! Have a great day LEGAL Americans. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead

Politicians on drugs?? I think you have something there......you can tell by just looking at several of them that they are into the alcohol syndrome.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Re: Are they all on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by NamVet
    I really hate to say this but are all of our politicians on drugs? Maybe the commies are slipping something in the water there in DC. Or, the illegals working in all of the food establishments where the politicos eat are slipping the drugs into the food!!! Maybe we need to start administering drug tests to politicians!!! Have a great day LEGAL Americans. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead
    Al-Qaida infiltrated U.S. military meal company?
    Feds probe Texas firm hired by Pentagon, fear illegals possibly contaminated food

Posted: October 1, 2004
    5:00 p.m. Eastern

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=40730

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)