Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if McCain is aware of how these good immigrants feel about our Veterans?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote one of my senators and house member protesting this desecreation and suggested war memorials be protected under federal law, the FBI and ICE should investigate this hate crime and deny all federal funding to sanctuary cities for violation of federal laws.

I did not write my other senator--I do not trust him. Last time I wrote him about a situation and sent him a video site supporting the evidence--I received a personal responce (not mass generated) and the video was removed from the internet. There is now a message at the video site stating:
    "Content rejected. This video has been removed due to a breach of the "Terms of Use."

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Contact John McCain and ask him why he suported amnesty, and does he realize that his support of said amnesty is aiding the desecration of this Vietnam Veterans Memorial? Let's put his feet to the fire, he supported these people, he wanted them here, now let's find out how he plans to answer for this now.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact

I do have a question for Mr. McCain. Are you, sir, really a veteran? I find it truly hard to believe, as you have been the biggest proponent of amnesty for illegal aliens. Now I have included with my question, a copy of a story happening out of New Haven,CT, which I am sure you have heard about. Now tell me again, why do you want to give amnesty to illegal aliens? From what we are seeing across this country, not only do they have an overall lack of respect for our laws, but with them, waves of crime come from south of the border. We all know the reason these gangs can establish themselves, the lack of trust illegals have of our law enforcement (so they will not call police about gang issues) and the gangs also are the main source of illegal immigration into this country (extorting moeny to bring them in) as well as the huge amount of drug trade they also do. Now, your support of amnesty has aided in the desecration of this Vietnam Vets memorial, what a disgrace, my husband, a Vietnam Vet, is absolutely appalled, as well as millions of Americans, vets or not.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perfect example that you get the bad along with the good with uncontrolled illegal immigration

Just me, but I don't think there can be an 'good' in uncontrolled illegal immigration - it is bad and worse.

Oh, I believe wholeheartedly the government would arrest, and prosecute war veterans vs. illegals. No doubt in my mind.

New Haven

New Haven has gotten what it deserves and asked for. It is sad for the veterans. God Bless them. Thank you for protecting our great country Veterans. Impeach Bush and elect Romney.

Banned
    This just in

Thanks for bringing this problem to my attention.

Sincerely,
    Dale Miller,
    State Senator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123