Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MadInChicago....I think you hit the nail on the head....the ALIPAC flyers did the job!

Trouble is....the Vets would get arrested if they fought the MS13's...and the vandals would get a "please don't do that again..."
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perfect example that you get the bad along with the good with uncontrolled illegal immigration. The city leaders invited them in, well now they got them all. Whats really sad is no one there is getting mad about the culprits and how they have been allowed to take over an American City assisted by our own corrupt Politicians.

In history there was another politician who did this to his own Nation "Vortigern." Look the name up on the internet/wikipedia if you get the chance.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

The MS-13 street gang is the strong arm of the Council on Foreign Relations, our shadow government.

Don't believe it?

Watch for presidential pardons to go out to all incarcerated MS-13 gang bangers on Bush's last day in office.

The MS-13's are here to transition us to the North American Union - to suppress any effort to express disagreement with the end of our country. Law enforcement, under the new dictatorship, will belong to the MS-13.

And the members of the Council on Foreign Relations are laughing at us.

Still don't believe it?

Every single candidate for office (with any chance of winning) is a member of the CFR, and an open borders NAU, New World Order globalist. They all have the same destructive agenda.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Nope, no MS-13 problem here.

NH citizens should DEMAND the mayor, city council and police department guard this memorial 24/7.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sanctuary Cities:
    Connecticut

New Haven, CT (Added 6/4/07. TV News 8: City council votes 25-1 to issue ID cards to illegals)
    http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

Why isn't this investigated as a federal hate/terrorist crime--it's meant to desecrate and intimidate. Why aren't military monuments protected by federal law?

Police say there's no evidence at this point that MS-13 is established in New Haven, but they're looking into it. The city is now also considering installing cameras at the memorial.

How would the police know if MS-13 is established or even present in New Haven---they can't even ask about immigration status so their hands are tied to fully investigate.

Installing a camera would necessitate installing lights too and a camera lense can be spray painted over or wires cut if they don't give much thought to it's installation.

Personally I think a far better solution---the mayor and the 24 council members who voted to issue ID cards to illegals should stand guard 24/7 at the memorial. Allow them to come face to face with the segment of population they favored.

The Veteran Groups should sue the City of New Haven, the mayor, the chief administrative officer, and city council members for violating federal laws, aiding and abetting illegals, being accessories to the cimes, creating a 'sactuary city', civil rights discrimination--based on race, citizenshp and veteran status--and denial of equal protection of the law.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is outrageous! makes me sick.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Trouble is....the Vets would get arrested if they fought the MS13's...and the vandals would get a "please don't do that again..."
    I don’t think anyone would have the guts to arrest any Vets.

Remember this Vet in Reno, NV. and the flag?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8Y ... re=related

I don’t believe any true American would dare go after our Vets for protecting the country. This act by MS13 goes far past criminal, it’s an outright act of war that not only defaces proud American symbols, it is also a direct threat on American lives with hate slogans like “ Kill Whiteiesâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Well now that they have put the word out that they plan to install cameras I do no think they will come back to try again. Why Tell about the cameras just install them and get the people that do this Horrible crime. As a vet myself I know what I would do to people like this and it would not be a pleasnt experience for them ..and it would not be quick //.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast