Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These cards are not an acceptable ID in Mexico. That should say something eh? If they are so secure why is that? Hmmmm.....

Seems the banks have the most to gain from these cards. Follow the money....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another disingenuous use of the term "immigrant" by the media.

This is good news though right? One more for the citizens of Arizona! The front lines!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arizona has a great team of people enacting laws to keep citizens safe, and the State are blessed to have a wonderful Governor like Brewer.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Immigrant-advocacy groups worry the new law will leave some immigrants without a form of identification and further dissuade them from reporting crimes to law enforcement.
    This is one of the lies of the sanctuary city propaganda. Illegals do not report crimes to law enforcement unless it effects them. They could care less about crimes committed against our country or our citizens. What I saw when I lived in Arizona was a harboring of their fellow countrymen who had committed a crime.

Re: Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog773
    are you kidding me?? we are suppose to trust the Mexican Counsulate offices who gives these worthless pieces of paper? They give them to criminals that they sent to out country, illegals are criminals !! what part of illegal do you people not understand !? Oh yah! they use them to open bank accounts while American citizens have to have at least two forms of ID's including a social security number (real one)

I'm a retired California Peace Officer (Sgt). these people can buy almost any form of ID om most street corners in large cities. This is a majopr reason why the county's mortgage industry went down the toilet. thousands of illegals being given loans on new houses the bank knew they couldn't afford, defaulted on with us ! the citizens of this nation to pay for the "Stimlus" for these banks, mortgage companies and their executives, while the tax payers take it in the rear end again !

sned em all back to their countries of orgin ASAP while we still have an economy
    Welcome aboard bigdog773 and thank you for your service as a peace officer
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/is ... _card.html

The Mexican Matricula Consular ID card is an ID card issued to Mexican foreign nationals in the United States. The matricula consular is useful in the United States only for illegal aliens, because legal immigrants by definition have legal U.S. government-issued documents.

After 9/11, the Mexican Government realized that they could not gain another U.S. amnesty for illegal aliens. Instead, they launched a lobbying campaign to gain acceptance of the ID at state and local levels and from U.S. banks.

U.S. Congressman Tom Tancredo said, "The only people who benefit from having such an ID are those who have come illegally and have broken our laws." This ID card is essentially a back door attempt at a stealth amnesty and a direct challenge to the jurisdiction of Congress over U.S. immigration policy. Roberto Rodriguez Hernandez, director of the Mexican card program was quoted as saying "It's necessary to push the need for an amnesty at all levels."

The matricula card is not a secure document (the Matricula Cards on this page are of American citizens). Mexico does not authenticate documents used to obtain the ID against computerized data files in Mexico. No major bank in Mexico accepts the card to open an account and the cards are recognized as IDs in only 10 of Mexico's 32 states and districts.

Now, Guatemala, Honduras, Poland, Peru and El Salvador, aware of Mexico's success, have begun or are considering issuing cards of their own.

City liability insurance companies almost certainly won't cover liability associated with accepting such a card, since it is a violation of Federal law to accept the card. So if a city accepts the card and a citizen is injured by an illegal alien, the citizen could likely sue individual city council members for their personal assets and life savings.

Specifically, a state or local government official or employee who provides any benefit or service to such a presenter possesses the criminal intent (mens rea) necessary for a felony indictment under Section 274 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which provides criminal penalties for any act that "encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law."
    The LAST PARAGRAPH IS INTERESTING!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Gould said... if the Mexican government wants to provide a secure form of identification for its citizens living in the U.S., it can do so with a passport.
    Exactly! Illegals don't want a passport because that would prove they are in the country illegally.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="ReggieMay"]Another way Mexico tries to interfere in our government. They are slowly, little by little, imposing their will on our country.

--------------------

In the wake of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, a migration deal with Mexico was tabled while attention turned to homeland security. So the Mexican government abruptly changed its White House strategy and substituted a grass-roots approach that would focus at the local level, seek small successes, and build momentum for congressional action. The linchpin for this new strategy was to be the “matricula consular,â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast