Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New information in Sevierville teen's murder; 4 to be deport

I searched for this and didn't find it so I have no idea what the original story was. There's a video at the link if someone knows how to post it.

All five people charged in connection with the death of a Sevierville teen are illegal immigrants; four have pleaded guilty and will be deported.

Police say 17-year-old Melissa Foster had gotten her GED and joined the military. She was hurt during basic training and was sent home to recover. She was apparently planning to return to training at the time of her death.

Police say Foster was living in a Sevierville apartment with Julio Enrique Fernandez and two other illegal immigrants, who discovered her body on November 5 and reported it to police. Foster's two other roommates have not been connected to the case.

Police say two other illegal immigrants, Olvin and Carlos Avilez, drove Fernandez to Oak Ridge to hide out with Santos Francisco Almador Sierra and Jose Sierra. The Sierra and Avilez brothers were charged with being accessories after the fact. They have since pleaded guilty and are set to be deported.

Fernandez was finally arrested in February 5 in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Foster's cause of death will not be released until Fernandez's trial.

Fernandez remains in North Carolina, awaiting extradition.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.as ... 06&catid=2

Oh. Per the news clip at the link, the illegal she was living with was one of the ones who killed her. Then, he skipped to North Carolina, and when he was found, he had all new ID and was posing as someone new. Imagine that. Never heard of that before.

Holy Crap is all I can say. By not fleeing back to Mexico these monsters demonstrate that they thought they could get away with murder with a few forged documents! This situation is way out of hand!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Holy Crap is all I can say. By not fleeing back to Mexico these monsters demonstrate that they thought they could get away with murder with a few forged documents! This situation is way out of hand!
    If you go to the source link, you'll see that people there aren't any happier than we are. People (citizens) of this nation are really, really pissed off!! Like me!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    If you go to the source link, you'll see that people there aren't any happier than we are. People (citizens) of this nation are really, really pissed off!! Like me!
    I just finished reading those comments. Some were made by people claiming to actually know the girl.
    I would call most of the comments 'Righteous Indignation'. Each and every heinous act by these monsters is adding to 'Our Cause' in my opinion. So sad that awareness must come at this expense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)