Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Escalade wrote: ...drivers license to someone who cannot technically READ all road signs which are written in English...

Oh, settle down my heart. When I read this I had a brief waking nightmare of seeing road signs with both English and Spanish written on them! Then I woke up... Now ya'll hang on while I run out and make sure my road's signs are not dual language...
    LOL....Your nightmare could become a reality. The powers that be have provided everything else in Spanish, i.e. from telephone salutations, to voting ballots, DSHS applicatons, the list goes on. Road signs are probably next.

Can I steal her away,We need her in WA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Illegals are not fluent or literate in English. How in the name of heaven can any DMV in any state administer a state driving license test in Spanish and issue a drivers license to someone who cannot technically READ all road signs which are written in English. This, to me, has always been beyond the scope of reality.
    "I AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR COMMENT" ITS NOT RIGHT AND ITS NOT SAFE FOR ANY STATE TO GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHAT THEY DEMAND, AND THE PRIVILEGE TO DRIVE IS ONE OF THEM. THEY MIGHT SAY THAT THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS ARE BEING DENIED BUT IT IS NOT A RIGHT FOR THEM OR ANYONE OF US. IT IS A PRIVILEGE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THE PREVIOUS GOVENOR SHOULDN'T HAVE ALLOWWED THESE PEOPLE TO OBTAIN A LICENSE IN THE FIRST PLACE

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Escalade wrote: ...drivers license to someone who cannot technically READ all road signs which are written in English...

Oh, settle down my heart. When I read this I had a brief waking nightmare of seeing road signs with both English and Spanish written on them! Then I woke up... Now y'all hang on while I run out and make sure my road's signs are not dual language...
    HOPEFULLY YOUR NIGHTMARE WILL REMAIN JUST THAT, A NIGHTMARE BUT, I WOULDN'T PUT IT PASS THE USDOT TO BE MAKING THESE SIGNS AS WE SPEAK. GO TO MESSYCO AND YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE THING WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. BUT HERE ON THE OTHER HAND THE POWERS THAT BE ARE MAKING IT REAL EASY FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK SPANISH TO THE POINT THAT THEY WILL NEVER HAVE TO LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. HOW STUPID OF THEM

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    You go ! Dang she's off and running! Whoowe if they close the anchor baby scam then go after the employers we will finally get our country back!

Wow oh wow I'm impressed, was not expecting this!
    WE COULD SURE USE SOMEONE LIKE HER HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA CAN'T WE I'M REALLY HOPING THAT WITH ALL OF THE REPUBLICANS THAT WERE ELECTED IN NOVEMBER, THIS STATE WILL FINALLY SEE SOMETHING POSITIVE BEING DONE TO SEND ILLEGALS STEPPING IN ANOTHER DIRECTION. GO HOME, PLEASE GO HOME

Quote Originally Posted by chitownroofer
    Illinois judges let illegals walk out of court with smiles on there faces after having multiple driving citations.That would send any american to prison. They get DUIs and keep driving drunk because judge tunsgate gives them special treatment in kankakee co. IL. She even verbaly states that they are illegal after convictions and they walk right out the door. Im not perfect Ive had a dui and thank god nobody got hurt. After I paid my fines and completed my dui edu. I went for my last court day and she basicly attacked me with threats and treated me like a criminal. That has been my only conviction. An illegal alien ran over this kid on a riding lawnmower and killed him. He was drunk and got arrested,but they let him go somehow and he ran to mexico. None of the other illegals in town would turn him in. He came back and got caught commiting another crime. Do you think judge tunsgate sent him to prison, NOPE! He`s still lose in kankakee co. This V****V is racism against americans.
    THATS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW, THEY RUN TO MEXICO UNTIL THEY THINK ITS SAFE TO SNEAK BACK INTO THE COUNTRY. I'M JUST SICK OF THESE PEOPLE AS WELL AS THOSE WHO PROTECT THEM.

Very impressive

She has put her job and her citizens first over the misguided racial allegience that the racists at La Raza would ask of her.

Very impressive woman. She has taken the leap beyond race as many others are doing now.

Welcome to Alipac, chitownroofer bout time you showed up, Yeah! we all need to walk around with a stupid grin on our face! And get away with murder! How's the work there?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: New Mexico’s governor plans to revoke licenses issued

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    You go girl!!!!!
    Sheriff Joe said "You go girl!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a New Mexico resident, I was very happy Martinez was elected as governor. Richardson cared more about illegals than the legal residents of New Mexico which included Native Americans and descendants of the Spanish conquistadors.

Some people here made a big deal about Martinez not being from New Mexico. Martinez comes from a proud working class family. Her father served in the Korean War and worked in law enforcement in El Paso for many years. Martinez has worked as a prosecutor and she has seen some of the damage caused by illegal immigration.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast