Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

NJ GOVENOR CORZINE A NEW PLAN FOR OUR TAX DOLLAR

Dear Immigration Reform Supporters,

Gov. Corzine has plans to form a panel to figure out how to spend more of our money on people who are not supposed to be here in the first place. Check out the link below for the news story.

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qst ... k3MTc3MTY2

N.J. needs a new Governor..........the man is pathetic and should go down right along with the rest of the corrupt and treasonous politicians enabling illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have posted this information before, but in case anyone missed it. Us who live in Jersey would appreciate your support in telling Mr Benedict Corzine to stop his nonsense.
    Phone and fax # for Benedict Corzine
    PO Box 001
    Trenton, NJ 08625
    Phone: (609) 292-6000

Fax: (609) 292-3454
    Washington Office:
    444 N. Capitol St., NW, Ste. 201
    Washington 20001
    Phone: (202) 638-0631
    Fax: (202) 638-2296

Please Alipac'ers blast him. NJ is losing ground!
    Thanks Cliffdid

This governor needs his head examined. We have had enough!

The New Jersey tax payers have had enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think someone should start a recall petition to get the stupid mans attention, he's kind of jumping the gun isn't he or does he know something we don't!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is an alert from New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control. I'm going to write one as well.

Dear Immigration Reform Supporters,

Gov. Corzine has plans to form a panel to figure out how to spend more of our money on people who are not supposed to be here in the first place. Check out the link below for the news story.

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qst ... k3MTc3MTY2

Write the Governor and tell him what you think of his plan. Below is a copy of the letter which I sent him via e-mail.

Gayle Kesselman

Co-Chair, New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control

Your plan to create a panel to advise you on “integrating immigrants into society and prepare the undocumented for a path to legalizationâ€

Here is his email address:

http://www.state.nj.us/governor/

On the left hand side there is “Contact the Governorâ€

Great Letter CCUSA!!! Good for you, I hope everyone else from NJ joins in writing this traitor to the good people of NJ.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi SOSADFORUS

The letter is from Kayle Kesselman. I am writing one very similar to hers as we speak. She is Co-chair of New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control

I belong to this organization as well. They have issued an email alert to phone,send letters, emails and faxes to blast Governor Corzine for this outrageous proposal.

I have a feeling he's going to get an earfull by tomarrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Hi SOSADFORUS

The letter is from Kayle Kesselman. I am writing one very similar to hers as we speak. She is Co-chair of New Jersey Citizens for Immigration Control

I belong to this organization as well. They have issued an email alert to phone,send letters, emails and faxes to blast Governor Corzine for this outrageous proposal.

I have a feeling he's going to get an earfull by tomarrow.
    I hope you keep us posted, I love to see the impact the citizens who take the initiative, make on their local government!! How dare them be so free with taxpayer money especially to people who should not be here! I wish you Good Luck!! Maybe you all should hit the newspapers with your letters to, get the people going, we sure had Craig trying to defend him self in the newspapers for a while there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast