Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ: The "Immigration Invasion" on group's agenda t

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...702210359/1001

The "Immigration Invasion" on group's agenda tonight

Home News Tribune Online 02/21/07
    By ALESHA WILLIAMS
    GANNETT NEW JERSEY

MARLBORO — Area residents and activists said they were surprised and upset to learn nationalist group The John Birch Society plans to hold an anti-immigration meeting here tonight.

A flier for the meeting, which some residents received by mail Feb. 12, advises that a film, "The Immigration Invasion," will be presented at 7:15 this evening at an office building at 457 Route 79.

The mailer asks recipients: "Are you ready to accept a "leveling down' of your standard of living? . . . What can you do about it?"

It also invites recipients to "discover a hidden agenda" behind illegal immigration, which it refers to as a "major social and economic crisis of the 21st century."

"I was surprised I would be on their mailing list because anybody that talked to me for more than 10 minutes would know I would not be interested in such a thing," said Lynn Franco, 49, of the Morganville section of Marlboro, who received the flier in the mail.

"It seems to me like a hunt to get rid of them (immigrants)," said Teja Anderson of Marlboro, a mother of two who also received a flier. "I just thought people were more compassionate now. I'm appalled by it (the meeting)."

Kevin O'Grady of Holmdel, one of the event organizers and a member of The John Birch Society, said the invitation-only meeting is about "something bigger and broader than immigration."

O'Grady said immigration expansion is part of a larger government agenda to "abolish our borders" in favor of a one-world supergovernment under which Americans would lose their constitutional rights.

O'Grady, who said the organization has five to 10 members in the Monmouth County area, declined to comment on whether the society had rented the Route 79 office building. The mortgage company which owns the property, New Jersey Home Funding, is owned by Robert Heath Jr.

Heath did not return calls for comment Tuesday.

But Frank Argote-Freyre, director of the Monmouth County chapter of the Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey, said he had "a hard time taking them (the society) seriously" and doesn't plan to protest the meeting.

This is one of the most biased articles I have seen in a long time!

Look at how she surrounds the event organizer with three to four negative sources all directed at them.

This is not reporting, nor is it journalism. This is political propaganda impure and complex (as opposed to pure and simple)

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Open border is the media's desire. what until the drug smugglers start killing the news casters. Oh, yes I forgot they are the ones who want a drugged america. People who are drugged don't complain as their standard of living goes down. More and more drugged people less and less realization of what is happening. the government sponsored drug clinics.

"It seems to me like a hunt to get rid of them (immigrants)," said Teja Anderson of Marlboro, a mother of two who also received a flier. "I just thought people were more compassionate now. I'm appalled by it (the meeting)."
    So Teja lets see how much compassion you'll have if one of your two kids becomes a victim of an illegal criminal??? WAKE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Open border is the media's desire. what until the drug smugglers start killing the news casters. Oh, yes I forgot they are the ones who want a drugged america. People who are drugged don't complain as their standard of living goes down. More and more drugged people less and less realization of what is happening. the government sponsored drug clinics.
    [

They are not just drugged, most of them their brain is fried and will never realize what is happening in this country nor care, even if they are recovered addicts, the struggle alone to make a living is more than they can handle.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)