Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NJ Judge Who Released Illegal Alien Rapists Faces Charges

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ Judge Who Released Illegal Alien Rapists Faces Charges

https://criminalimmigrantwatch.wordp...enton-hearing/

New Jersey Judge Liliana DeAvila-Silebi, A Colombian Refugee, Faces Charges at Trenton Hearing

Today, New Jersey Superior Court Judge Liliana DeAvila-Silebi will appear before the New Jersey Supreme Court’s Advisory Committee on Judicial Conduct in Trenton to face charges that she lied to Fort Lee, New Jersey police in a phone call in 2015 when she ordered them to interfere in a child custody case pending in a county in which she had no jurisdiction. Silebi is also facing charges that she lied under oath to investigators who questioned her about the incident. A formal complaint filed by the ACJC alleges that Silebi denied placing the phone call to police, but later admitted to making the call after being confronted by investigators with an audio recording.

It is corrupt judges like Silebi, a Colombian refugee, who stand in the way of the Trump Administration’s goal of securing our borders and protecting our nation. The latest charges against Silebi are nothing compared to the favors she has given illegal aliens and Hispanic criminal defendants who have come before her in court. Silebi’s history of bending the law to aid illegal aliens is briefly described below.

According to RadioLaPrimerisima, Silebi was born in Barranquilla, Columbia and “arrived in New York with her parents and an older brother when she was only 3 years old.”. She also is a member of the Bergen County Latino Commission. At the time of her appointment to the Superior Court in Bergen County, New Jersey by corrupt former Democratic Party Governor Jon Corzine, Silebi said, “We have witnessed that it is still possible at this time for Hispanics to achieve the goals we set for ourselves in the United States, we just have to do whatever it takes to do it.”

Allowed Illegal Alien Child Rapist to Avoid Prison; Illegal Alien Reentered US

Brietbart News reported in April 2015 that Silebi and her friends in the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office had allowed a Guatemalan illegal alien who raped an 8 year old girl in front of her 6 year old sister to avoid prison. Abraham Anibol Chumil, a 34 year old man, had been arrested in August 2013 on the sexual assault charges. Bob Price of Breitbart reported that “Bergen County court records reveal Chumil was sentenced on November 14, 2014 to five years in prison by Judge Liliana DeAvila-Silebi.” Chumil had been facing 30 to 40 years in prison on the charges.
    Sometime after his sentencing in November, 2014, Chumil was deported. He returned to the United States less than four months later and was captured by Border Patrol agents in Rio Grande City, Texas. The Border Patrol said Chumil’s case was forwarded to the Rio Grande Valley Sector Prosecutions Office.
    Ordered Release of Colombian, Illegal Alien Drug Trafficker

In June 2014, Silebi authorized a sweetheart plea deal in the case of an illegal immigrant from Colombia, Hoover Rodriguez, who was arrested after being caught by New Jersey State Police with over 2 kilograms of heroin in Edgewater, New Jersey. The deal allowed Rodriguez to be immediately released from pretrial detention after serving only 15 months in county jail. Rodriguez had faced up to 35 years in prison and $500,000 in fines. Rodriguez’s two co-defendants, also illegal aliens, similar or shorter sentences.

According to the DailyVoice of Hackensack, “DeAvila-Silebi set sentencing for Aug. 1 but said she would be willing to move it up so that Rodriguez could be released sooner.”

Gave Probation to Illegal Alien Who Brutally Beat 75 Year Old Man and 64 Year Old Woman

In January 2015, according to NorthJersey.com, Silebi allowed Robert DeJesus of Passaic to avoid jail time after he was found guilty of brutally assaulting a 75 year old man and his 64 year old wife. Silebi gave DeJesus, who nearly killed the couple, a probationary term.
    DeJesus admitted he pulled the then 75-year-old driver from his truck and decked him with a single punch that broke his nose, knocked out teeth and left him unconscious in the street with three fractured cervical vertebrae.
    When the 64-year-old female passenger tried to intervene to protect her friend, DeJesus lifted her up and threw her onto the truck’s hood, tearing her rotor cuff, and injuring her arm and leg.
    Allowed Money Launderer to Remain Free on Bail After He Attempted to Flee to Israel

As a condition of his bail, conman Abraham Baruchov had to turn his passport in to the court after he was charged with money laundering and selling stolen property. After Baruchov attempted to get another passport to flee to Israel, Silebi allowed him to remain out of jail on bail.
    Janet Bosi, a deputy state attorney general who prosecuted the case, said Baruchov was aware of the whole scheme that went on for more than a year – from January 2013 to February 2014.
    “He knew exactly what was happening and he went ahead,” she said.
    Bosi also said Baruchov, who had been free on bail since his arrest, surrendered his passport as a condition of his release on bail and was ordered not to get a new one. He applied for a new passport nonetheless, stating in his application form that his passport was lost or stolen.
    “Not only did he violate the terms of his bail, but he also lied in his passport application,” she said.
    Prosecutors had asked last week to revoke Baruchov’s bail until his sentencing, but Judge Liliana DeAvila-Silebi instead placed him on house arrest and ordered him to wear a monitoring bracelet.
    Several questions remain: Why hasn’t Silebi been removed from the bench? Why are New Jersey authorities protecting dirty judges like Silebi?

Judges should be native born Americans - assimilation to American ways, though a requirement, is never done and other countries ways are prevalent and un-American. south America is a country that is filled with corruption. New Jersey has a history of corruption and wonder how this judgeship was granted and allowed to continue. If on a ballot or appointed, you have to consider who the populace is now in that northern NJ area. To many immigrants! A total loss of Americanism and its values. A breakdown thru incompetence - remove the judge.
    Last edited by artist; 04-05-2017 at 04:43 PM.

This is what I mean when I say we need to deport the 'dreamers' first. They are already in so many facets of our government - and are doing harm to this country. I truly believe that is the intention.

According to people I have talked with, and a couple of instances I experienced myself, the children of illegals really want to learn and they are taking advantage of the opportunity. My DIL, who was a sub teacher and subbed almost everyday, said they tried harder, paid attention, and were less trouble than Americans.

Now that tells me, they intend to grab a piece of this country - a very big piece.

Also I read that 25% of the students at Arlington State College (maybe University) are Hispanic. I'm thinking the percentage is that high at many of the colleges in Texas anyway.

No, send the dreamers home first -- They pose as much danger as most of the criminals. Their damage will not be seen for years -

How in the world did this person become a judge, it takes years of education and yes they should be an American citizen to be one. This is indicative of what goes on in a lot of our courts these days. Illegals that commit or are charged with crimes are allowed to walk out of the courtroom and usually never show for their court dates and continue committing crimes in our country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338 View Post
    How in the world did this person become a judge, it takes years of education and yes they should be an American citizen to be one. This is indicative of what goes on in a lot of our courts these days. Illegals that commit or are charged with crimes are allowed to walk out of the courtroom and usually never show for their court dates and continue committing crimes in our country.
    My very question - a corrupt politician took a pay off to do it. It was probably all wrapped in touchy-feely words about 'minorities' etc., etc. I would truly like to know what group was behind it and how many others they have in courtrooms, classrooms, lawmaking bodies, state houses.

There are millions more like here, just waiting in the wings, taking advantage of the free education we pay for for them.
    It's truly scary.

(((((((“We have witnessed that it is still possible at this time for Hispanics to achieve the goals we set for ourselves in the United States, we just have to do whatever it takes to do it.”)))))

Some of us have known the 'goals' for a very long time - it is coming out in the open now and I hope enough people will open their eyes. I won't hold my breath.