Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ KILLER WAS IN FACT ILLEGALLY HERE !!CONFIRMED NOW

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292717,00.html

Suspect Pleads Not Guilty in New Jersey Students' Execution-Style Deaths
    Friday, August 10, 2007

By Heather Scroope

NEWARK, N.J. — A Peruvian national in the U.S. illegally and who was previously charged with raping a 5-year-old girl pleaded not guilty Friday in the execution-style slayings of three young college students, a day after he surrendered to the Newark mayor.

Jose Carranza, 28, aka Jose La Chira, entered his plea before Essex County Superior Court Judge Michael Casale. A second suspect, a 15-year-old boy, has been held pending a detention hearing, and authorities said more arrests were "imminent."

Carranza, of Peru, was being held on $1 million bail. He turned himself in to Newark Mayor Cory Booker after his fingerprints were lifted from a bottle in connection with the shootings of four college students on Saturday. Three were killed but a fourth survived and was hospitalized after the shootings in a Newark schoolyard.

FOX News has learned Carranza, who has a fake Social Security number, had been arrested on charges of raping a 5-year-old girl and then threatening the child and her parents. In that case he faced a 31-count indictment.

In another, he was arrested on assault charges stemming from a bar fight.

Immigration officials apparently were aware of Carranza's illegal status since his prior arrests, according to Essex County Sheriff Armando Fontoura.

Relatives of the victims embraced each other as they entered to watch the hearing.

Carranza's attorney, Felix Montalvo, called Booker on Thursday to arrange his surrender.

“He said, ‘Mr. Mayor, we’d like him to be turned in directly to you,’â€
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

MR BUSH , HERE IS LIVING PROOF THAT WE MUST NOT LEGALIZE ILLEGALS , HOW MANY MORE HAVE TO DIE TO PROVE THE POINT TO YOU, GET IT THRU YOUR THICK SKULL DUMB $#@@!$%%^ PRESIDENT!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Yep

How do we get it through his head?

The entire article wasn't copied above, here's the rest:

Relatives of the victims embraced each other as they entered to watch the hearing.

Carranza's attorney, Felix Montalvo, called Booker on Thursday to arrange his surrender.

“He said, ‘Mr. Mayor, we’d like him to be turned in directly to you,’â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can you imagine if the idiot Libs and Boosh had their way and passed that bill!! this news could have been ' Execution style killing by a legal immigrant'...

I don't know how to respond to this, I AM SOOO ANGRY.....

My prayers to the family and friends of these 3 slain Americans and to the recovering friend that survived the attack from those animals.

I am so sick of what these illegals are doing to our citizens and our country. This has re-energized my commitment to help rid our country of this infestation.

Welcome SoGal!
    You are correct there, and my heart goes out to the family.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

a day after he surrendered to the Newark mayor
    ...what's the mayor gonna do in his sanctuary city??? Give him a hug, a house, a job, in-state college tuition, some food stamps and health care???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    a day after he surrendered to the Newark mayor
    ...what's the mayor gonna do in his sanctuary city??? Give him a hug, a house, a job, in-state college tuition, some food stamps and health care???
    Zeezil, don't say that! They just might!

You also forgot the multi-million dollar law suit he would win for his "emotional distress" of being tried and having his feelings hurt for being called an illegal criminal alien scum bag.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast