Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Face of The Devil : Jose Carranza, aka Jose La Chira
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Whats he angry about?
    Are we to feel bad for him because he is angry?
    Angry because he didn't get away this time I see!
    He needs to be publicly executed!
    Just as he did to these poor college students who did nothing to deserve to have there lives taken away by this illegal criminal!!!
    Where is Bush to say something! I hope the parents of these students march on Washington to protest the continuing murdering of American citizens both young and old!!!

My heart goes out to the loved and lost....
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

This should be saved and sent

We all need to save this story print it out and fax it to our politicians. I have been finding alot of stories have just went poof off the internet. This sort of story is our proof and we need to use it, send to our politicians everywhere, not just senators and congressmen, but mayors and governors and city councils. I'am totally fed up and spitting fire.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Whats he angry about?
    Just as he did to these poor college students who did nothing to deserve to have there lives taken away by this illegal criminal!!!
    Where is Bush to say something! I hope the parents of these students march on Washington to protest the continuing murdering of American citizens both young and old!!!

He is probably angry because 'the gringo stole his land'. No wait, that's Mexico. Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I am sure he harbors some grievance against 'the gringo'. This Third World degenerate probably has no idea he has done anything wrong and wonders why he is in handcuffs.

Does anybody know if that bat-faced b**** from LaRaza has spoken up in his defense yet? Where is MALDEF? And LULAC?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Whats he angry about?

He is probably angry because 'the gringo stole his land'. No wait, that's Mexico. Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I am sure he harbors some grievance against 'the gringo'. This Third World degenerate probably has no idea he has done anything wrong and wonders why he is in handcuffs.

Does anybody know if that bat-faced b**** from LaRaza has spoken up in his defense yet? Where is MALDEF? And LULAC?
    Hopefully there hanging in there closets!!! They can't defend this!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Re: This should be saved and sent

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    We all need to save this story print it out and fax it to our politicians. I have been finding alot of stories have just went poof off the internet. This sort of story is our proof and we need to use it, send to our politicians everywhere, not just senators and congressmen, but mayors and governors and city councils. I'am totally fed up and spitting fire.
    Stories are often taken off the Internet when system administrators who host the stories are afraid of being accused of being "racist" for having these stories. They usually take the stories down after they have been read and some "representative" of a civil rights group like La Raza calls up the company and tells them to have them taken down. I have also heard of Chinese companies who will take down American web sites if they are on their servers and contain news critical of the Chinese government. So yes, the Internet is actually one of the most censored mediums out there.

I would be sure that you save these stories on your own personal hard drive before they are taken down and create a neatly formatted printed copy at a local Kinkos. I did this one time for a story several years ago about Ford Motor Company executives in Dearborn who were firing American citizens so that younger foreigners could have their jobs. I created printouts of them and handed them out to so called "blue collar" workers who may not have heard of this story - doing this I got the story out to people in the community who do not have Internet access or normally use the web.

My point being that along with faxing the stories to politicians and other "higher ups" you should also give one-sheet copies to everyday people, neighbors (but beware 'co-workers' who are usually looking for evidence that their fellow workers are so-called "racists").

With the story I found out about Ford firing American citizens and giving their jobs to foreigners, I created a huge stack of one-page copies of the Internet stories I found and left them on the 'literature' tables found in local libraries. I also distributed copies at the local unemployment office as well.

Good points, millere...you have raised an issue that I had not even thought of (internet censorship). I admire your activisism, good work. I'm sure it took a good deal of effort and time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe this will convince Newark to rescind their sanctuary city stance. Such a tragic story

God!! America lost one of their brightest futures

I hope that the familes of the victims can SUE the hell out of the city, state and even the US Government for this heinious crime.

Bush head is so stuck up there, the only thing that will make him realize his mistake if something happens to any one of his family members.

I am so pissed, the more I read all this just make me more and more furious.

According to this article (click here), Corzine hopes to "...examine immigrant access to health care, education, job training, social services, English classes and civics lessons...identify voids in immigrant access to state services and programs...make sure we're doing all we can to help these folks prepare themselves for citizenship...." and "...take steps that fill gaps and that will make things better for immigrants...." Now he mourns with the parents at their childrens' funerals. I guess he meant those other immigrants -- the ones he also knows nothing about.
    '58 Airedale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast