Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lakewood failure

This is exactly what the criminals wanted. You agree to cancel a planned rally based on vague threats & intimidation. Of course the PD would rather not have a rally, it is much easier to do nothing. I live 2 miles from Lakewood, work locally, & travel through Lakewood every day. If ever there was a town in need of action, Lakewood is the poster child! One look at Clifton Ave. tells it all. I can no longer take my family to the Strand theater downtown because of safety issues. You cannot shop the street without a degree in Spanglish. Gang activity is completely out in the open starting with Clifton & 2nd, Urban wear clothing, etc. Go by the park the rally was supposed to happen in on a Saturday for a real eyeopener. Free clothing giveaways for illegals, RALLYS BY ILLEGALS, a bus from a local church offering showers to illegals, etc. Where will it end without our voices being heard? I speak only for myself, but at 6'7" tall & 255lbs. I may just take my chances on the 25th & exercise my right to assemble. Final note, the police who can't protect the rally have their headquarters within EYESIGHT of this park, it backs up to there parking lot! Sad, isn't it?

ocumani,

I hope you'll consider a leadership role in this area. I'm sure there are many Americans in this town who are fed up. Attend city council meetings and let your voices be heard. Have a rally in the park. You'll be safe.

Zeezil,

Thanks for posting all those pictures. Let me ask Bush, L.Graham, Kennedy, & Specter, and all the other traitors:

WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT THESE TATOOED FOUL LOOKING FOOLS LIVING NEXT DOOR TO THEM? These criminals should NEVER be allowed to exist in America, ANYWHERE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Copies of these pictures and a strong article should be put in every newspaper in NJ.

I would also notify the governor and every NJ federal and state legislator that American citizens are being DENIED their rights BY CRIMINALS, and EXACTLY WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?????????????????
    Not just in N.J., The whole United states needs to see this

Welcome to ALIPAC, angryamerican46!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Scum product of corporate

Butterbean posted, >WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT THESE TATOOED FOUL LOOKING FOOLS LIVING NEXT DOOR TO THEM? These criminals should NEVER be allowed to exist in America, ANYWHERE!<

The Greedy Rich open borders bunch know their wealth and positions will insulate them from the scum they are responsible for bringing into our country. This is the crap that corporate forces on We the People for their cheap taxpayer subsidized labor.

This IS how our government is leading us into the NEW WORLD ORDER???
    By creating distrust in our own country so that we will accept this N.W.O.

Can you imagine being run by an outside government mostly made up of Terrorists & Traitors?
    As it is now we're run by liars & thieves.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

New article posted with a comment section.

Ocean Co. anti-alien protest called off

StoryChat Post Comment
    Thursday, August 16, 2007

By ZACH PATBERG
    ASBURY PARK PRESS

LAKEWOOD - The organizer of a rally against illegal immigration has canceled the event, deciding there was not enough security to protect the crowd and speakers.

Diane Reeves of Lakewood, Ocean County, who planned the protest for Aug. 25 at the town square, pointed to rumors that such gangs as MS 13 and the Latin Kings, as well as some out-of-town militant groups, would disrupt the rally.

That, coupled with the conflict that occurred at a similar protest last month in Morristown, convinced Reeves that the handful of officers Police Chief Robert Lawson promised to provide would not be enough protection.

"I was nervous that if something happened, what were we supposed to do?" Reeves said.

She and other rally supporters voiced resentment that the township had not agreed to assign more members of its 125-member police force. They pointed to Morristown, which supplied a strong police presence at the protest over the same issue in late July. Five people were arrested and two were slightly injured at that event.

"I was very upset when I heard," said Carmen Morales, vice chairwoman of the advocacy group You Don't Speak For Me, who was supposed to speak at the rally. "I feel Lakewood is like a sanctuary for illegal immigrants ... and (the police) seem to protect them."

Officials relieved

Mayor Raymond Coles stressed that the Morristown rally was municipally-sponsored, as opposed to the privately organized one in Lakewood. Lawson said he could not justify taking more officers off patrol duty, and the town could not afford the overtime.

Beyond that, Coles and Lawson agreed with Reeves' decision to cancel.

"I'm relieved," Lawson said. "Lakewood has a large number of undocumented residents ... and now you're going to have a group in the center of town speaking out against illegal aliens. So it's possible there'd be friction between the two factions that could lead to confrontation."

Coles said, "This is a very emotional, heated issue and bringing two very emotional groups together might cause problems."

Estimates of the number of illegal immigrants in Lakewood range from 5,000 to 20,000. A 2006 estimate by the U.S. Census bureau put the township's population at almost 70,000.

Lawson added that it was common for organizers to pay for off-duty police officers as protection at rallies. The Lakewood rally was expected to draw up to 500 people and was to have five speakers, including two family members of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Reeves, who has never organized a rally before, now plans to find an indoor venue in another town to hold the protest, saying that since the cancellation she's heard from angry supporters offering contributions toward the cost of a demonstration.

"Look at the 100,000 illegals getting protection to march down the street everywhere else," she said. "But me, a citizen, has no right because of safety issues."

Zach Patberg: (732) 557-5739 or zpatbergapp.com

http://www.courierpostonline.com/app...05/1006/news01

I want to know what the difference is between Iraq and the United States at this point. It seems that terrorism is at play here in the US as well. Billions of dollars are being given to Iraq, Billions of dollars are being given to Mexico. Billions of dollars are also going into mexico via the illegals here. Also is the fact that we are taking care of their people through our taxes.

The question I want to know is where is our protection? If a gang threatens anyone that is a terrorist act. Why are not these people not being rounded up. IWhere are the detention centers that Halliburton got the contract from the Bush administration to build? I am tired of the excuse that there are not enough people to handle this growing problem?

It is time that these questions are answered. Where is our protection? Do we not have any? If we don't then what are we to do? I see pictures of tatoo's. If an illegal immigrant has these marks why are they not sent back? Oh wait it is because we don't have the resources to send them back or the resources to close the borders. Where are our resources.

The fact is the more these people get into our society and in our neighborhoods the more it will become just like Iraq. The good citizen is surrounded by gansters and terrorists. How do you fight that? With car bombs and torture? We need to stop this now. We don't have time to wait until 2008.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Here are some comments from residents from the area.

http://forums.app.com/viewtopic.php?t=1 ... c&start=15
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast