Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No 1 AOL NEWS: Anti-Immigration Group Drops Support for Lou

LOOKS LIKE THE PRO AMNESTY CROWD IS NAILING THE COMMENTS SECTION, HURRY DEFEND ALIPAC!!! THESE GARBAGE TALKERS DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT US!!

Anti-Immigration Group Drops Support for Lou Dobbs

A prominent anti-immigration group has pulled its support for a possible political bid by Lou Dobbs, saying the former CNN host has betrayed its ideals.

The Americans for Legal Immigration political action committee cited a Nov. 20 interview with Dobbs on Telemundo, during which he voiced support for a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants. That's something ALIPAC strongly opposes.

Over the past few years on TV, in print and on his syndicated radio show, Dobbs has become one of the most prominent anti-illegal immigration voices in the country.

ALIPAC reportedly has yanked all its Web site promotion of a Dobbs candidacy. (There has been talk Dobbs may run for the U.S. Senate in New Jersey in 2012 or even for president.)

The Plum Line posted a statement by ALIPAC:

"Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is withdrawing support for Lou Dobbs after years including the suspension of websites calling on Dobbs to run for President due to the perceived change in Mr. Dobbs's stances on immigration issues.

"While Mr. Dobbs claims his positions have not changed, however, that is not the perception of many of our mutual supporters," said William Gheen of ALIPAC...

"Lou Dobbs has deeply offended his base of supporters and ALIPAC is going to remain loyal to those Americans who support our existing immigration laws instead of Amnesty disguised as reform."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/12/03 ... lou-dobbs/

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Even Keith Olbermann mentioned ALIPAC's withdrawal when I watched it at about 4:30 a.m.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding! This is great national exposure for our ALIPAC and our position. I do wish they would stop mis-labeling our group as "anti-immigration" because that's not true. We are anti-illegal immigration, anti-amnesty, anti-shamnesty, anti-legailzation, anti-guest worker permit.

Anyway, that is great coverage of this otherwise very disappointing development where we learned that Lou Dobbs supports legalization of and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens and doesn't support deportations. He doesn't even support Protected Trade, after all those years of opposing Free Trade Agreements.

Lou is or has turned Globalist.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ive left about 3-4 comments on there

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Even Keith Olbermann mentioned ALIPAC's withdrawal when I watched it at about 4:30 a.m.
    one can only imagine what this JACKA$$ said

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Outstanding! This is great national exposure for our ALIPAC and our position. I do wish they would stop mis-labeling our group as "anti-immigration" because that's not true. We are anti-illegal immigration, anti-amnesty, anti-shamnesty, anti-legailzation, anti-guest worker permit.

Anyway, that is great coverage of this otherwise very disappointing development where we learned that Lou Dobbs supports legalization of and a path to citizenship for illegal aliens and doesn't support deportations. He doesn't even support Protected Trade, after all those years of opposing Free Trade Agreements.

I don't know Judy, look at this comment if ALIPAC gets exposure we need to defend ourselves! Look at this one

parrotnshame
    12:32AM Dec 4th 2009
    WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM ALIPAC?...THEIR WEBSITE IS FULL OF RACIAL STUFF, THEY EVEN COMMENT THAT KILLING BROWN PEOPLE IS FINE, I WONDER IF THE FBI IS WATCHING THEIR NEO-NAZI POINT OF VIEW?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

I don't know Judy, look at this comment if ALIPAC gets exposure we need to defend ourselves! Look at this one

parrotnshame
    WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM ALIPAC?...THEIR WEBSITE IS FULL OF RACIAL STUFF, THEY EVEN COMMENT THAT KILLING BROWN PEOPLE IS FINE, I WONDER IF THE FBI IS WATCHING THEIR NEO-NAZI POINT OF VIEW?
    Well, that's certainly not good, but what American is going to believe that? Only illegal aliens or their supporters are the ones who are going to believe that and they are our enemies, so who cares? Plus, this gives us the opportunity to make an issue about the racist ploys and dishonest unsubstantiated racist nature of the group of people trying to take over our country through illegal imigration.

Look at the posters name. "parrotnshame" .. yes, this is a parrot parroting the National Council of La Raza, the Southern Poverty Law Center and MALDEF who lie about ALIPAC, lie about immigration law, lie about Americans and lie about the United States and do so "in shame". That post is a disgrace, written by someone who would lie about anyone or anything to try to push amnesty and open borders through the US Congress and down the throats of the American People.

Who else would call Illegal Aliens "brown people"? No one on ALIPAC calls illegal aliens "brown people". Illegal aliens are every nationality and race in the world.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

parrotnshame
    Well, that's certainly not good, but what American is going to believe that? Only illegal aliens or their supporters are the ones who are going to believe that and they are our enemies, so who cares? Plus, this gives us the opportunity to make an issue about the racist ploys and dishonest unsubstantiated racist nature of the group of people trying to take over our country through illegal imigration.

Look at the posters name. "parrotnshame" .. yes, this is a parrot parroting the National Council of La Raza, the Southern Poverty Law Center and MALDEF who lie about ALIPAC, lie about immigration law, lie about Americans and lie about the United States and do so "in shame". That post is a disgrace, written by someone who would lie about anyone or anything to try to push amnesty and open borders through the US Congress and down the throats of the American People.

Who else would call Illegal Aliens "brown people"? No one on ALIPAC calls illegal aliens "brown people". Illegal aliens are every nationality and race in the world.

Thats insane! They are liars with a political agenda. Lie, cheat, beg and as a lost resort bribe. Thats probably what happened to Lou Dobbs, he was bought.

The color of a persons skin, has nothing to with illegal immigration. I support legal immigration. The fence hopping, come here collect welfare, village idiots are the ones I am against. Thats what we are getting, the illiterate villagers from all over the world. Who think nothing of stealing, killing or doing or selling drugs.

There are VISA requirements and one of them is education requirement. Why bother, free food, free medical, free medical here in America. Lets go be a burden on America.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent

parrotnshame

Thats insane! They are liars with a political agenda. Lie, cheat, beg and as a lost resort bribe. Thats probably what happened to Lou Dobbs, he was bought.

The color of a persons skin, has nothing to with illegal immigration. I support legal immigration. The fence hopping, come here collect welfare, village idiots are the ones I am against. Thats what we are getting, the illiterate villagers from all over the world. Who think nothing of stealing, killing or doing or selling drugs.

There are VISA requirements and one of them is education requirement. Why bother, free food, free medical, free medical here in America. Lets go be a burden on America.
    Right O! It was indeed an insane post and Americans will know that. They know the illegal immigration problem and why they're opposed to it better than anyone and they're opposed to illegal immigration and want the borders secured, our laws enforced and illegal aliens deported the same as every other American, no matter what their race and nationality is.

parrotnshame
    This is exhibit A as to the lies and deceit the pro-illegal invader lobby will engage in order to discredit our efforts, in favor of their open borders, pro-illegal agenda!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast