Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4749--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

parrotnshame
    12:32AM Dec 4th 2009
    WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM ALIPAC?...THEIR WEBSITE IS FULL OF RACIAL STUFF, THEY EVEN COMMENT THAT KILLING BROWN PEOPLE IS FINE, I WONDER IF THE FBI IS WATCHING THEIR NEO-NAZI POINT OF VIEW?
    Killing brown people? Hahahahahaha........I know our moderators don't put up with comments like that, nor are comments like that ever made. Unless a pro-illegal immigration troll tries posting trash like that. However, comments similar to this are very common on pro-illegal immigration web sites.

I have no doubt the FBI is watching us. We already know that are spying on Americans.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Tone

Hello all,

Tone is important. For example, I believe it a poor strategic decision to call fellow American citizens "enemies".

Re: Tone

Quote Originally Posted by Lstudent
    Hello all,

Tone is important. For example, I believe it a poor strategic decision to call fellow American citizens "enemies".
    You mean the ones that call us "racists" and "xenophobes"? Oh, I don't think calling people who are selling out the United States, bankrupting our nation and sharing in the profits and rewards of doing so "enemies" or "traitors" is a "tone" issue.

And besides, we have no proof these enemies and traitors are citizens. Most of them are something else, is my guess. After all, why would a US citizen stand against American Workers in favor of Illegal Alien Workers? Why would a US citizen stand against American Businesses in favor of Foreign Businesses through Free Trade Treason?

I mean, no US citizen I know personally does. So either they aren't US citizens, they don't know what being a US citizen means, or they're in the grasp of foreign globalists. Either way, they are in fact enemies of the United States and traitors to the American People, in ways far more harmful and damaging than even the traitor spy who sells some defense secrets for money. These people selling out and bankrupting our nation are far worse than those secrets-selling traitors. These enemies are destroying our whole country from top to bottom.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've got a question. Lou Dobbs has always advocated for enforcement of US immigration laws. I saw an interview on CNN a couple of years ago, where Lou was interviewing the President of La Raza, Janet Murguia. Lou stood his ground on enforcement, even though Janet was indirectly calling Lou a racist.

Lou has recently said that he believes that some illegal aliens are entitled to legal status. But does Lou still support enforcement? Or does he think we should delay enforcement until the dreaded 3rd Amnesty attempt by Congress in 2010?

Lou used to be one of our strongest voices in the fight against illegal immigration. Take this video from 2 1/2 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O88pHAcZnGU

Here is Lou saying that Sheriff Joe Arpaio is "a model for the entire nation". But in an interview on Telemundo with Maria Celeste, he denied saying this, or maybe he just couldn't remember.

The interview with Maria was puzzling. Maria wasted the first 19 minutes of a 25-minute interview with Lou, nitpicking about things Lou had said in the past, which Lou had already previously corrected. And yet, Lou still wanted to be one of Maria's "greatest friends", even after all of that grilling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12