Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This place sells insurance without a license, NO problem as they say. There are other signs around town too. One says no license, no insurance, no problem, buy car today....

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would love to see the insurance "contract" for a company that would insure someone with NO license! It's gotta be a doozy![/quote]

You know how these guys operate and get sick. There is one company in South Florida who does it and they are bastards to deal with. Every insurance company dreads dealing with them and even lawyers despise them. I dealt with them and it was unbelievable that it is even legal.
    An elderly man who was a friend of mine was in a car accident and wanted my assistance in having his car repaired. He was hit by one of them who was driving with a learners permit. She ran a red light and the elderly man hit her as he could not stop in time or change lanes to avoid it. This accident was witnessed by a on duty police officer. The woman convinced my friend that he ran the light so she wouldn't get into trouble but was un successful as the officer seen it. She was charged and fined. He got the police report and called the driver's insurance company as he only had partial coverage coverage on his car. This insurance company gave us the run around and gave every excuse not to fully pay his claim. They offered him 1,800 cash or towards having it repaired claiming it was 80% of the cliam. They used the excuse that he was partially to blame for the accident as he hit her. In reality there was around $6,000 in damage. I took him twice to the insurance company and thought I was in another country as the only people who spoke English were the few African Americans that worked there. The first time they said someone would look at the claim. The second time the woman gave the following excuses: There was no real witness. I told her a police officer witnessed it. She told me a police report means nothing so I told her then why do you ask for them and why do officers write them? Then came the La Raza coment of the police discrinmination as they did not have any Hispanic witnesses! This made me even angrier so I told her that the accident occurred in an area where there were not many Hispanics and that how can they be racist when the police officer witness was African American and the man in the accident was white.
    Guess what people this is perfectly legal in many states. I recommend as does my State Farm agent that drivers should have full insurance coverage and make sure they have coverage for uninsured drivers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I would love to see the insurance "contract" for a company that would insure someone with NO license! It's gotta be a doozy!
    That is an excellent point gofer.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Driver Licenses for Legal Immigrants

What amazes me most is that new laws were passed to ensure that illegal aliens can't get drivers licenses, but some states passed overly restrictive new laws and regulations, and now some LEGAL aliens can't get a drivers license either. Some good examples:

- Some states require a social security number to get a drivers license, but social security won't issue a SSN to legal aliens unless their status authorizes them to work.

- States failing to train their staff to read and understand immigration documentation, resulting in legal immigrants being rejected.

- Some immigrants adjusting their status from nonimmigrant to permanent resident have expired visas, stays, etc., and have only a receipt from Immigration showing their pending status. Hardly anyone who is untrained realizes the receipts are valid proof of lawful presence, and this situation is often left out of the regulations anyway.

- Some states won't issue a drivers license if the legal alien has less than a certain period of remaining stay time authorized. For example, NY now requies 18 months remaining time, so if you arrive with a one year visa you can forget driving unless you want to join the illegals with no license.

Illegal immigrants will just drive without a license or buy a fake one, while some legal aliens who are law abiding end up without a drivers license. Sound logical? I think this is overkill.
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

In Florida your driver's license is good as long as your visa. Once a visa and driver's license expires the state puts that expired driver's license into the state data base along with contact ICE. That way if a person is caught driving without a driver's license they get deported.

Status Adjustors

What does Florida do with status adjustors? Status adjustors are aliens that came with nonimmigrant visas, then later filed for permanent resident status. Their visas often expire while Immigration processes their application, a process that often takes over a year, but they're considered lawfully present.

Minnesota missed status adjustors with their first round of residency rules, then after the courts ordered the state to do the rule making required for new regulations, they now permit expired documents to be used with proof of a pending status adjustment application. The label the drivers license "status check" with a date six months later.
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

I think that they don't include those people. If they are in that situation they have documantation saying so. I know when I first came here I was an International Student and had a paper in my passport and other documentation as well. When I finished school and applied for extra paid training I got another paper saying so and that allowed me to renew my driver's license. There would definitely be something simular for them.

Re: No ID

Quote Originally Posted by bquasius
    No ID? False statements to a police officer? Take them to the station for driving without a license and false statements, and keep them there until they or a family member or friend comes up with some form of valid ID, or a magistrate sets them free. Note: under federal law all aliens except for minors must keep immigration documentation with them at all times, so an alien in public without immigration documentation is a federal immigration offense in itself, not to mention driving without a license or false statements.
    What makes you believe the law enforcement community is large enough to arrest 12-30 million illegal aliens who are skilled liars and scofflaws with fraudulent, stolen or no documentation at all? It's a nightmare for them. You know very well the torrent of illegal aliens is far more than the combined efforts of DHS and law enforcement can handle. That's why most Americans would favor a military solution to the deportation and border problem. Because the federal government is paralyzed with political correctness, that's also why we see more citizens becoming active and organizing resistance efforts. The solution is to terminate jobs, social services, housing, education and medical care. Once that's done, only the hard-core scofflaws will remain and that's a manageable number with which our combined efforts can deal.
    '58 Airedale

Illegal Drivers

Hello everyone,

I absolutely have to tell what happened to me. I live in the well known Waukegan, IL, and was referred here kindly by FedupinWaukegan.

As I write this, I am sitting with ice bags on my fractured neck. I had to have emergency surgery late Wednesday to try to stabilize my neck, as the fracture is in the very same place that the beloved Superman, Christopher Reeve's injury was.

I will give you all one guess as to how my neck was fractured.......

YES!!! I was indeed hit, head on, a few years back, two days before Christmas, by an illegal alien. No insurance, no DL, no nothing. In fact, this alien hit me so hard that his car bounced off the front of my SUV, spun around, came back and destroyed the entire left side of my truck as he hit me again. He then careened into a smaller car behind me, which was driven by an elderly lady. I am glad that I took the worst of the impact in my truck, as the police said she would have been killed, and had I not had a truck, I would have been killed immediately. This accident was so severe that they closed down both sides of a very busy road in Waukegan.

As the police attempted to handcuff this illegal alien, he tried to spit upon the cops, as well as telling them he was gonna "bang them" (shoot them!)
    Nice, isn't it??

Since that time, I have had chronic migraine like headaches, neck and shoulder pain, but despite having MRI's, CT scans approx. every 6 months, the fracture just was recently visible to the human eye. I am going to be having major neurosurgery very soon and it looks like my Christmas will either be spent in the hospital, or at home with a hard neck brace on. All thanks to an illegal alien.

To add insult to injury, not only did I have to come up with the deductible for my vehicle to be repaired, but the deduct. for my health ins. and also extra for the rental car as the repairs took longer than expected on my truck. Now, once again, I have to somehow figure out how I am going to come up with the deductible for this neurosurgery. If I do not have it done, the chance of my being crippled permanently is great.

What happened to the illegal alien? Give you all another single guess.....

YES!!!
    He was let out of jail the next morning, and escaped back to mexico.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast