It Is No Longer A Matter Of If, But When
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Carolyn Hileman
I am angry, stomach twisting, head pounding angry, I am just totally and completely disgusted with the city of Los Angeles, the police department and its city leaders and I want you to know why. For those of you who do not know there was a promising young football player named Jamiel Shaw who was shot down just feet from his home by a gang member who had been arrested before, his family go out every weekend to the park to gather signatures to put his law on the ballot, but last weekend the city of Los Angeles shut them down, demanded they show ID and give them their social security numbers. This is not the first time LAPD has held this park for the illegal immigrant population; Ted Hayes comes to mind, told he had to leave even though he had a permit to march on that park, At 3:50 p.m., Los Angeles Police officials declared the rally to be an illegal assembly, as its parade permit had expired, and a short time later arrested organizer Ted Hayes, a homeless advocate-turned anti-immigration activist.
These may be two separate incidents but they are exactly the same simply because these people who were summarily shut down had every right to be there, simply because they are AMERICAN CITIZENS, but you see unless you have LARAZA behind you the LAPD can slap you down, but you let them try to stop one of their marches or petition drives and all hell breaks loose and I for one just this once want the LAPD to come out publicly and tell the world who the hell it is they work for, who pays their paychecks, because I can assure you it isn’t those poor hard working barely surviving, shadow people they are protecting. Jamiel’s mother went to war for our country and had her son killed by a person who had no legal right to be here, and then they dare to ask her for ID, they dare to ask for their social security number, these people have the gall to treat them the way they should have treated the man who killed their son.

Hell yes, I am mad, these cops can’t manage to ask someone they suspect might be illegal for their ID but they can manage to harass a grieving mother and father whom they had to know exactly who they were for ID. If the Shaw family did not already feel as though their country had betrayed them the actions of the LAPD pretty much spelled it out for them I would say. This park, these officers, the entire police department and many of the city leaders have been bought and paid for by LARAZA, and the rest of the illegal immigrant cheerleaders and Not one single American citizen can make a stand in that park any more. Now we have contact information for you if you are as angry as I am, it is time LAPD found out what the rest of the world thinks about them, LAPD

This is war my friends, if we walk away from this without a fight whose city will be next? If we turn a blind eye to what is going on around us, we might as well hand them the keys. It is time to fight for our rights like never before and it is time we show the Shaw family that for once the American people are on their side, that we care and that their son’s death will never be forgotten. Do this for them, but do it for yourself as well, you may not live in Los Angeles but you know as well as I do what happened to them could happen to any one of us any day, simply because it is no longer a matter of if, but when.
Carolyn Hileman
http://thevoice.name/?p=10776

http://www.borderfirereport.net/carolyn ... -when.html