Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I watched a conference on C-Span last night, LA RAZA and that is exactly what they said they were going to work on getting "ag's job" bill and "Dream Act" through by getting it attached to another bill. They said they are desperate for a win of anykind to boost moral!! Must get ready to watch every thing they are doing in congress.

One really important one is HR 1176 which gives Judges the right to decide if parents of citizen children should be allowed to remain here, we can not let something like this pass or they will swarm across the border even more to have their babies. "Elvira A. " in the chicago church.

We also need to stop HR 1999, 10 million to LaRaza we must stop them from giving our money to these radical groups!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes Sosadforus, let's get ready to roll again soon! I've been trying to pace myself, several or more calls and faxes a day worked into my morning routine, but I'll ramp it up when needed.

If La Raza et al. gets any stronger, and more illegals are legalized (AgJobs, Specter's scheme etc.), it will only make our job more difficult.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Real life examples say otherwise...Swift replaced workers and IFCO, who lost nearly half their employees didn't sink. The company is New Bedford had lines for job applications, and on and on. When welfare reform was instituted, there were cries of people dying in the streets. It didn't happen. Nor will it this time.

"Without slaves, who will pick the cotton?" That is what they said 150 years ago. Today the neo-slavers are basically saying the same thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    They are all marshalling forces again, behind closed doors and out of the glare of the public spotlight, to strategize amnesty. Looks for now they will make push for small victories...AgJobs, DREAM Act
    AgJobs and the Dream act are not "small victories", 80% of illegals will end up with amnesty if they pass! These bills are full of loopholes! Everyone who supports them lies about how many illegals will benefit, it will really be about 10 times what they claim.

Find these papers and send letters to the editor!!!!!!!!!

Hammond is president of the Texas Association of Business and a board member of Texas Employers for Immigration Reform.
    He is fear mongering. This fellow doesn't have an economic degree, he's just saving his profit margin.

The economy is already screwed up and sinking. It doesn't have a darn thing to do with firing illegal aliens.

In fact, if we force these fat business owners to pay higher and acceptable wages it will trickle down. That's the share the wealth principle of economics and it will actually stimulate the economy. When it hoarded by the few, the many suffer.

He's just worried about his lifestyle, not the poverty level Americans. Their economic well-being is already suffering, his isn't.

Lastly, the businesses that will suffer by loosing customers will be businesses that cater to illegal alien.

This temporary adjustment to the economy that any of this might cause, will be well worth it, because we will be regaining the social benefit dollars and the dollars being sent out of this country back into our economy. It will be an infusion.

Send them Packing!

Dixie

Somebody's going to have to get into the mainstream media just as hard to debunk this " Workforce is gonna suffer " bull, before the bush agency has a chance to use it for there cause.

Wish i knew how.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

All week the sky has been falling. Ants and bees live for the economy. I don't think we should.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the link to send a Letter to the Editor of the Houston Chronicle if anyone is so inclined (scroll down, email address on left):

http://www.chron.com/news/opinion/

Re: A 'no-match' policy will wreak destruction in Texas

potential violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which protects all workers regardless of immigration status from discrimination in employment.

Have any of these geniuses bothered reading the Civil Rights Act? To be protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it would have to actually apply to illegal aliens and I don't see where it does that. How could it when it's against our Federal Immigration Laws to hire those with no legal right to be here, let alone work, in this country? And back in 1964 there was still some respect for, and enforcement of, our laws so I don't see anything in there whatsoever that can be twisted in the typical "this is what it says, but this is what it really means" garbage we've seen so much of.

Unless I missed it, and I don't think I did, it says nothing about it being unlawful for anyone to establish work eligibility refuse to hire someone who can't prove work eligibility, or subsequently fire someone found to be ineligibile, or whom, when question arises, fails to prove work eligibility.

This is our law and the Civil Rights Act makes it clear that it is not meant to, nor will it, replace or supercede any law.

The other interesting thing about the Civil Rights Act is that it provides protection to employers refusing to hire, or subsequently firing "any individual in any position if:

The occupation of such position or access to the premises in, or upon, which any part of the duties performed is subject to any requirement imposed in the interest of National Security of the Unted States under any security program in effect pursuant to, or administered under any statute of the United States or any Executive Order of the President and 2) such individual has not fulfilled, or ceased to fulfill, that requirement.

Our own government has declared that out of control illegal immigration is a serious threat to our National Security, and one of the reasons for controlled immigration is to protect national security and sovreignty of our nation. Not only that, were there not security programs instituted in the wake of 9/11? So again, please remind me where illegal immigrants' "rights" under the 1964 Civil Rights Act will be violated by employers having to follow the law?

Quite frankly, if I were employers, I'd be a little bit more concerned about finding themselves on the business end of Civil Rights Act violation suit brought against Americans and others with legal work status. If they bothered reading it, they'd see where it is OUR rights under the act which they have been trampling all over by hiring illegals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast