Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's a list of Texas newspapers. Let's slam him.

http://www.usnpl.com/txnews.php
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

After the failure of the most recent amnesty attempt, I read something to the effect of that the Bush administration and other open borders zealots were upset at their business friends for not pushing for amnesty hard enough, for not trying hard enough to convince the American people that somehow amnesty is what they want and need.

I think Hammond's outrageous editorial should be seen in this context. But the fundamental flaw in the OBL's thinking is that we are SO onto them now, and with mass broadband communication and the new media, we will NOT be deceived, like we were in 1986.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If:

"This could be the next tactic of the Bush administration in getting an Amnesty Bill passed. "

And is just a tactic, it is a very dangerous tactic and the streets are no longer as safe as they were two days ago.

Anyone planning any rallies should have second thoughts on the idea for a while and see how things go in the next few weeks.

They had no right allowing the situation to get like this or play these games with our lives.

Yes, it is just a tactic and I do think they will target American citizens with a problem on their SS. That's the way our government operates.

Maybe right now would be a good time for everyone to check their own SS# - and it does take only a short time.

I had not had a card for 20 years, We went to Washington State for an extended time and I thought maybe Washington people might not just accept my giving my number with no card.

When I got to the SS office, I gave them the number, they typed it in and just a few seconds she said,

"Yes, your name is ______,

Your were born on such and such date.

In ____, Texas.

Your Mother's name is _________.

Your FAther's name is _________.

It is just that simple.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, Ive been gone most of the week-end, but I'm back and just put my 2 cents in, thanks for the links everyone!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123