Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another problem caused by illegals--disease.

From what I hear, ICE could fill up a couple of busloads at those Tyson plants--and I don't mean with chickens.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Tyson was all over the news a couple years ago about hiring illegals in Tennessee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My family has boycotted Tyson for years. They put out a bunch of product. Check your labels. I even got my wholesale grocery to stop carrying their stuff. They've always been corrupt. Clinton buddies.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

I've been a vegetarian for more than twenty years and when I hear stories such as this, it makes me glad I am one. Still my kids eat a little meat and so does their dad (we're divorced). So for what little poultry or meat we buy in my household, I will avoid Tyson. Hey, I wonder what poultry processor McDonald's and the other fast food joints use? My kids love this stuff (i.e. chicken nuggets, etc.)
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Unbelievably, McDonalds I learned recently on anothe project has a new President who went for "healthy" and converted their chicken to almost organic....antibiotic free or very limited.

Search on the web for McDonalds Organic and see what you find. I don't have the articles and would need to search it again, but they are apparently more sensitive to these health issues than one would have thought.

I personally find chicken disgusting these days. We raised chickens when I was a kid for eggs and meat. They were delicious but very small. The size of a chicken today at the store....is freaky 'cuz I know they've been injected with SOMETHING to get that big that quick.

And check out the KFC Wing. NO wing is that small naturally, so theirs have been genetically modified by some means to get that big yet have such itsy bitsy wings.

It's disgusting...

Also, just as a point of fact...chicken has a higher fat per calories than either beef, lamb or pork...it's true!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

"Unbelievably, McDonalds I learned recently on anothe project has a new President who went for "healthy" and converted their chicken to almost organic....antibiotic free or very limited."

I stopped doing the fast food thing, but I am impressed with this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one should EVER EAT PURDUE CHICK either.......it's one of the worst on the market and SHOT UP WITH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!

{just a little info for those of us who like to be careful-hope you don't mind}

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    No one should EVER EAT PURDUE CHICK either.......it's one of the worst on the market and SHOT UP WITH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!

{just a little info for those of us who like to be careful-hope you don't mind}

Huumm. OK, anyone know of a "safe" bird to eat ??

CHARLES,
    Yes and I'll get you the names today, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CHARLES,
    Yes and I'll get you the names today, LOL.

Thanks, I don't think it would hurt for us to pass the word on companies that are safe foods and or do not us illigals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast