Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

No privacy rights within 100 miles of U.S. border

U.S. Border Patrol, have the right to inspect an individual’s cell phone including call history, text messages and photographs, computers, cameras and even GPS units

No privacy rights within 100 miles of U.S. border

By Douglas J. Hagmann, Founder & Director

10 July 2010: It is no secret that I am pro-law enforcement – very pro-law enforcement, in fact. Some of my best friends are law enforcement officers who work in local, state and federal agencies. On my wedding day in 1991, I lost a friend who was a police officer in Houston, Texas when he pulled over a car and was subsequently shot during the course of a traffic stop. I also lost a friend and several acquaintances, all law enforcement officers, in the 2001 attack on America by Islamic terrorists. Their job is among the most dangerous, especially in today’s environment, so I am in favor of any “toolâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

somehow I just don't buy into this story that they have these rights. If they do, it is from some unknown source such as a classified National Security Directive that a President signed. It certainly isn't granted by the US Constitution.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"