Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Trabajo For You Today

No trabajo for you today Part 1

Courtesy of ORGEONIANS FOR IMMIGRATION http://oregonir.org/OFIRLOGONEW.jpgREFORM

OFIR and the Oregon Minutemen went to Cornelius again today to protest an illegal alien day labor site. For tons of pictures/narrative from previous events see this link.

I found one, and only one, guy who disagreed with us to take a picture with me. Later this guy had the envious job of standing in front of license plate numbers, you know, because nobody is doing anything wrong we just "feel like hiding" those plates.

A great group of Americans stood on the busy street keeping illegal aliens (self admitted, see previous post and also admitted today by their supporters) from working and to bring some public attention to this issue. We got positive honks, waves, thumbs up and the occassional "you're number one" sign with a certain finger.

This nice fella thinks that I'm "number 1." I really do hope that in their culture "F*** you" is a term of endearment because we got a few of those today.

Bottom line: There was no work for illegal alien day laborers today.

I will put the pictures of the vehicles (all three of them) that did pick up in the next post. Plus my pics and narrative on the interesting personalities (Tracy, Ron, etc) who are just really anxious to see their shining faces on my blog and the hastily made counter protest (involving sticks, duct tape and sharpies) that was waged against us. Good stuff.
    posted by Daniel at 12:48 PM

http://danielisright.blogspot.com/2007/ ... art-1.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee and I thought it was Finger 2, press 2 for Spanish.