Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No valid driver license offense getting immigrants deported

No valid driver license offense getting immigrants deported in Collier

By TARA E. McLAUGHLIN
    Posted April 23, 2011 at 5 p.m.

NAPLES — Achsah Ortiz said goodbye to her husband in a way she never imagined she’d have to — in a detention center days before he boarded a one-way flight to Mexico.

He had lived quietly under the radar in the United States for 10 years without immigration documentation. One day last fall, Guillermo Ortiz Juarez, then 30, made a costly mistake.

He got behind the wheel of his Ford Mustang after drinking. He swerved into a mailbox near his home in Naples Park and walked away from the car that was stuck in a swale. His charges, including a DUI, were misdemeanors, but his punishment was more than fines and driving restrictions.

He was separated from his wife and 7-year-old daughter and sent back to Mexico without knowing if the family would ever be reunited.

His departure left two American citizens heartbroken, facing hunger and financial insecurity.

“He’s our sole provider,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“He’s not a bad person. Now you’re taking him away. Now America has to pay for me and my daughter,’’ she said. “I have to be totally destitute with my family.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Another poor me story, get out ofour country, we didnt ask you to come here. How much of the american money have you taken away from real American citizens? How much have you cost me and how many times have you waved the Mexican flag in our face?

There is alot of people arrested for not having a valid driver's license in Collier County. I look at their arrests everyday and have even commented on it. They have 4 from yesterday. If the farmers followed the Florida state law about hiring migrants this would not be happening. The law states migrants must be in the country legally and there are sheriffs who tried to enforce it but former state attorney Bill McCollum stopped it from being enforced. The majority of those caught without a license work on farms.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don 't feel sorry for any of you Illegal immigrnat at all
    you have our jobs as this guy said On foxnews today no american want to work. so that why the illegal Immigrant have our job
    well all of the gov In the Wh would you work for 4.00 hr no way so why in hell should the American work for that ? all the illegal Immigrants are jack ass . we want the right pay . sure the one that hire all the illegal immigrants get a kick back & the illegal Immigrant
    work under the table . & you gov know this . & obama don't care
    about Our country at all & you illegal Immigrant come over & demand that a good one . you all can go to hell I dont care what happen in your country .at all Or any other country at all yes the are American are P//// . you all get away with every thing well It high time it stop
    as any one ever Listen to Michael Savage he is good
    he tell it like it is & he is a figher also he for Our country him & trump
    so all you gov In the wh don't say we don't want the jobs
    that BS you work for 4.00 Hr you could not do it a good day work would kill you & every one in the wh you also OBama
    you don't know what work is

No amnesty

I love illegal alien sob stories!

Ah for Pete's sake......

I'll be back inna bit after I go dig through the couch cushions for change to get a box of tissues
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL

what dont these people understand. it doesnt matter how good you and your family claim to be.

Achsah Ortiz said goodbye to her husband in a way she never imagined she’d have to — in a detention center days before he boarded a one-way flight to Mexico.

He had lived quietly under the radar in the United States for 10 years without immigration documentation. One day last fall, Guillermo Ortiz Juarez, then 30, made a costly mistake
    Thank God he didn't make a deadly one Mrs.Illegal....Then it would have been more costly to the person or family he killed..Stop boohooing and chew his butt all the way back to mexico and hold your head in shame for you having to imagine life without your law breaking husband.

Banned
    He got behind the wheel of his Ford Mustang after drinking. He swerved into a mailbox near
    I bet this wasn't the first time either. Get your drunk ass back to mexico and shut-up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast