Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People don't get deported because they don't have a valid driver's license.

They get deported because they are ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]She’d lost her job six months earlier. Her husband had been working two jobs to provide for the family.

“He’s not a bad person. Now you’re taking him away. Now America has to pay for me and my daughter,’’ she said. “I have to be totally destitute with my family.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This is one way every state can use this to deport.This is not profiling they come in on their own.They want to think that police pulling them over is profiling and they complain about it.This way they cant because they are turning themselves in

One less drunk driver on the road. I guess to her a drunk is the perfect man. She should reunite with him in Mexico it would make for a very happy ending.

i simle when they cry ...

They did well yesterday since there were 5 arrests for driving without a valid driver's license. Plus they picked up others for various other crimes. You also need to check out the arrests of the now adult anchor babies. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    He got behind the wheel of his Ford Mustang after drinking. He swerved into a mailbox near
    I bet this wasn't the first time either. Get your drunk ass back to mexico and shut-up.
    "Please take the bus!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somewhere a person wrote they should catapult them back across the border. ICE should make sure they have the orange jumpsuits on incase they try coming back across.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12