Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Non-Mexican Illegals Fueling Border Violence

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/n ... egals.html

Non-Mexican Illegals Fueling Border Violence

By Mike Blair

While President George Bush is trying to hoodwink Americans about taking a firm position to halt the large numbers of aliens illegally entering the nation, the truth is, according to American Free Press sources, the flow of undocumented immigrants is worsening.

In addition, the crossover of illegals who are classified as “other than Mexicans� (OTMs) has worsened, which is particularly embarrassing for the post 9-11 Bush administration.

Although the establishment media is giving it little attention, last year there were 88,000 OTMs who were caught in the United States by customs and immigration authorities.

No one knows how many remain in the United States. Of the 88,000 who were caught, about 72 percent were released from custody with a notice to appear in court later for a deportation hearing. Of that 72 percent, 75 percent of them did not show up for their court date, making a mockery of the proceedings.

Ninety-four foreign-born nationals have been arrested or convicted on terror-related charges. Of these, 22 were in the United States legally with student visas, 17 had visitor visas and 13 simply overstayed their visas and no one bothered to look for them.

Along the border, the situation grows worse daily. The Bush administration doesn’t seem to care that assaults on U.S. Border Patrol agents have increased in 12 months from 354 to 687 last year. There have been reports that either the illegal aliens or the guides who are paid to take them across the border have been attacking agents with a variety of weaponsâ€â€
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

terrorist on the border

I am writing this article in relation to the issue of terrorist crossing our border. I am currently about 100 yards from the beatiful Rio Grande river. I have lived here for over 30 years . I think 30 years qualify as an expert. The idea that terrorist will cross the US-Mexico border is as real as the sky is blue. Terrorist groups will find out soon enough how corrupted Latin America really is. The poverty rate in latin america is comparable to any middle eastern country. The gangs that have been recently highlighted on the media have been around for over three decades. They are no longer childish gangs but something more than that. I cannot believe how complacent our government has become toward this issue. I do not want to believe that big business interests are more important than the american people. But, disgustingly, it appears so. When is enough enough ? I tell you, next time we have a terrorist attack it is going to be attributed to our neglicence of our borders. We don't need to wait to say we told you so. We need to stop all these beurocratic nonsense and do what is right. We need to look out for our own interests and protect our country. 9/11 taught me one important lesson. We would not ever be the same America we were before. 9/11 was the first attack to american soil. It is no longer a question of if but when the next attack will be. I think that big business is important to our economic vitality as a nation but will nothing in case of a catastrophic attack. We need to let Washington know what our priorities are as a nation. If we take precaution, me may live to see better days. However, we need to understand that is really not important wether this CEO of WeRuleTheWorld incorporated make 1 gazillion or two gazillion dollars next fiscal quarter. It is more important to me to be able to see my daughter graduate from college when the time comes. Let's unite as a nation and take control on the course of our fate instead of some greedy moron in the Neverland Country Club worrying about buying a Porshe or going for the Ferrari.. We need to get tough with immigration and secure our borders immediately. We will deal with our economic fluctuations as we've always done before.

Let's unite as a nation and take control on the course of our fate instead of some greedy moron in the Neverland Country Club worrying about buying a Porshe or going for the Ferrari.. We need to get tough with immigration and secure our borders immediately. We will deal with our economic fluctuations as we've always done before.
    Well said, carsan! I couldn't agree more. I am inclined to believe that people don't mind making a few sacrifices if they are going to ultimately gain, which the American people would, in this case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The American people have made sacrifices numerous times...and not to the benefit of themselves, but for the benefit of other peoples in other nations...think of all the wars that have been fought in the last century...and tell me...how many of those wars were really any business at all of the USA? How is Iraq any business of the USA? You can list them one after the other...and what we did was go pull someone else's chestnuts out of the fire...

We fought those wars at great sacrifice financially, emotionally and lost many thousands of wonderful young men...permanently disabled others...
    Sacrifice? We know it well.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR I agree with you 100% and the only way I'd pick a fight with anyone over anything if I had the option would be if they invaded our territory.

But what carsan said was that we can deal with whatever economic woes are the fallout (and I don't think there will be all that much) of expelling illegal immigrants and securing our borders we will live with and work through. That was what I agreed with.

I don't agree with this war in any way, shape, form nor manner and I contend that we won the war the day the Iraqis got purple fingers. Now it's up to them to make their country into what they want it to be and our soldiers should be sitting on OUR border, not anyone else's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Carsan956! Thanks for your insight. We are trying deparately to change this awful situation we have found ourselves in. There are more people waking up DAILY. Our numbers are growing I think due to the general distrust of our officials over privacy, property rights and jobs that are leaving the American landscape. The immigration problem has hit every state in the Nation and I like many others will get on our computers and see just what the heck is going on. They will find ALIPAC and MANY others like us that have article upon article on the problem. The American people that foot the bill around here have a voice and it is getting louder and louder. Washington will listen they have no choice. Happy posting, call your reps and the newpaper make some noise! Again, WELCOME!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

o jj, I didn't make myself clear I suppose. I meant that if some sacrifice were required to straighten out our current situation we were all too familiar with sacrifice...but THIS time we'd be doing it for OURSELVES and not some other nation or people.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

reading you 5 X 5 now, RR