Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Non-partisan LA RAZA endorses Barack Hussein Obama

I just hope that if La Raza has clearly gotten behind Obama John McCain has the sense to choose Romney and get behind SAVE.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NON-PARTISAN LaRAZA! They always vote democrat.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He did suck up to them harder than even mccain did

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just like the "non-partisan" company State Farm. http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007775.htm
    Republicans who hold State Farm policies should consider contacting the company to complain
    The blog also suggests a boycott, which I think is the wrong tool here. Complaints to your local agent, or to corporate headquarters, would IMHO carry more weight.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

It's time for McCain to fess up and forget about the latino vote and rally arround what his party wants from him. He going to have to choose now.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Wow - several comments here...

1. I think he just helped a lot of wavering prospective voters and uncommitted independents take a sharp veer away from him (but not necessarily toward McCain though).

2. Twin forces of 'America hate' ...unite!

3. I'm not surprised really. At least now, if McCain chooses (not that it'll help much...) he can and should campaign using enforcement - early and often - as his immigration-related points.... Of course, whether or not he'll actually believe and mean what he says, is an entirely different matter...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Is McCain's and his advisors really as dumb as they seem? It's a fairly established fact that McCain will end up being the loser for the Hispanic vote on the issues of illegal immigration and border security. Practically all the pro-illegal alien advocate groups are endorsing Obama. That should have been anticipated since Obama and McCain are virtually on the same page where illegal immigration is concerned. IMO, the tie-breakers are the Democratic Party's love for social programs and their unchallenged dominance in supporting immigration and open border legislation that favors illegal immigrants.

It's time for McCain to wake up and realize his pandering will not reap the desired benefits. My recommendation to McCain: turn the page and get on board with the "rule of law" supporters because you're currently fighting a lose-lose battle (losing the Hispanic and pro-legal immigration vote).

PhredE wrote:

3. I'm not surprised really. At least now, if McCain chooses (not that it'll help much...) he can and should campaign using enforcement - early and often - as his immigration-related points.... Of course, whether or not he'll actually believe and mean what he says, is an entirely different matter...
    Honestly, I believe it will help. Of course he'll be labeled a flip-flopper. However, a late game plan change is better than no change at all. Many will overlook his flip-flopping if he's promising them something no other valid candidate is promising (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW: I agree with you. You just put my thoughts to words more completely than I was able to do.

It's actually time to get these two idiots that will finish the elitests agenda of destroying this country out of the news and get a real patriot in the spot light!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast