Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLun
    I hear you Bob, I scour the news for info and commentary on the Security and Prosperity Partnership agreement, and don't find ANY mention of it in major media markets. Other than a few Canadian references, articles by Jerome Corsi, and boards such as this one I find little reference to the Elephant in the middle of the room.
    What about Lou Dobbs?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    There has been ZERO public discussion about "integrating" our three nations. This is what bugs the hell out of me. Everyone I know is talking about how suddenly half of Mexico is living here, not assimilating and not speaking English, but so far I haven't met a single person who knew what the hell I was talking about when I brought up the North American Integration Project. People seem to sense that something enormous is happening, but can't quite figure it out. It's a plan.

My former boss is a Canadian working here legally in the US, and I told him about this project, and he didn't believe me. Once I showed him all the documention, he informed me "That will never happen--Canadians are very proud and protective of their culture and want it to be seperate." Unfortunately for him--he doesn't understand that it is already happening and it's being done behind all of our backs.
    I've at least got people listening -- when I first brought this up they said it would never happen, but when I tell how the three leaders signed an agreement they are shocked.

I've even got one of my sisters to finally listen about the illegals -- when I started telling about the social security fraud and stolen id's she can't believe it.

I also told her about the violent acts on children. This isn't saying citizens don't abuse children because they do, the point is why bring more perverts into the country, aren't we suppose to be protecting ourselves, our children and our property?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12