Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Farmer's remind me of Old Plantation Owners,they want cheap labor!
    DAM! them they are TRAITORS!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

When William was introduced as the President of Americans for Legal Immigration, the crowd erupted into to cheers and applause. I think it proves just how much of an impact he and ALIPAC has had on the issue of illegal immigration and how much people appreciate what he has done and is doing to stop our country from being overrun with illegal immigrants.

WavTek it was a pleasure to meet you and W. I was glad to finally meet the congressmen in person. Tom Tancredo was very down to earth. I was standing behind him when he was having that conversation. He took a great deal of time with that young lady and she was thanking him for afterwards.

That auditorium holds 500 people and there were not that many empty seats. I was sitting behind WavTek and saw what he did with the supporters of illegal immigration. I only counted for certain about a half dozen.

Tancredo was very impressive with the way he answered the questions. He spoke openly and honestly about the problems of illegal immigration. He is one of the few congressmen that seems to know all of the facts.

Overall, it was a great meeting and I was proud to see so many of my fellow Americans there cheering on our members of congress and William Gheen. I hope to go to some more events soon.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

had_enuf - Thanks for the photos!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Thanks to all for sharing the details of event with us.

I will keep Congressman Tancredo and his family in my prayers. There are some evil minded and mean spirited ppl out there.

2008!

Sessions/Tancredo ticket? Both are hard for Border Security & Illegal Aliens! They got my vote if it happens!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123