Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for that report WavTek! Wish I could have been there.

He said that he and his wife have recieved much hatred and threats from our adversaries and he asked that we all pray for them. He said there are very powerful forces aligned against us.
    In his closing comments, Tancredo said that there is a cult of multiculturalism in our country, that puts down everything American and holds up the cultures of other countries. He said he has seen it in our schools and in the press. He said that when you combine the multiculturalism with mass illegal immigration, they pose a great threat to our nation.
    I believe this 100%. GW and administration are part of this too.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thanks WavTek for your report! I really wish I could have been there.

He said that he and his wife have received much hatred and threats from our adversaries and he asked that we all pray for them. He said there are very powerful forces aligned against us.
    This does not surprise me, though it scares me. If he was to run in 08, not only would he be a target for the open borders people, but I assume he would also broadcast the globalist NAU agenda. I've often wondered to what lengths these people might go if one person stood in their way and threatened to expose the final stages of their plot. Tancredo is outspoken, truly patriotic, of strong character, and he knows exactly what's going on because he's an insider......all qualities that the slimy globalists would fear because he might just be able to capture the attention and trust of the American people. I will certainly pray for him.

Thanks, Brian for the original articles.

Thanks for the update, WavTek and the photos, had-enuf,

I wish I could have been there. I live in NC and was hoping to attend but could not at the last minute. This was a long drive for me. I did attend previous conferences and rallies a distance from where I live in Hickory, Winston-Salem and Hillsborough, as well as a few closer to home in Raleigh.

I'd like to hear more of an update too and hope there are some videos of speeches.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Hey folks!

It was great to meet JP and Wavtek in the flesh. By the official count of the Taylor campaign sign in sheets there were over 400 people there and over 4,000 listening in to the meeting by phone.

I wonder who took those pictures? JP took some I will look over.

Sorry for the delay updating you on the event.

I just returned to Raleigh late Sunday night and will do my best to get you an update Monday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks W!! So glad there was a good turn-out. Looking forward to your update and hearing about everything that happened.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look forward to hearing about the details from you also.
    Thanks W. Have been anxious to hear from you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great you could be there W, JP and WavTek.

Sounds like a great turnout and I hope there is some video coverage of speeches.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Something I'd like to add, to what I saw and heard. I came in on the middle of a conversation that Mr. Tancredo and a young woman were having, after the event. She was commenting to him that because her surname was spanish, that her family was feeling a lot of anti-immigrant backlash. Now this woman was very young and attractive, spoke perfect, unaccented english, and didn't really look to be hispanic. If not for her name, you would not even suspect that she might be an immigrant. She was basically saying that we needed to stop talking about illegal immigration and pushing for enforcement, because it was hurting families like hers. Tancredo was very sympathetic, but told her that she and her family needed to support their efforts, because what she was experiencing, was due to the frustration the American people are feeling over illegal immigration. He said that if our borders were secured and our laws enforced, then these issues would not be a factor. He said he feared, that if we didn't do these things, that it would only get worse for people like her. He told her that if she or her family were harrased in any way, to let him know and he would do everything he could to help.

I can't say enough good things about Congressman Tancredo. He really impressed me, and that's not easy to do.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast