Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think they need to revisit the 1982 supreme court case and I also think they need to revisit the constitiution, I believe when the constitution is speaking of rights it is refering to U.S. citizens, I don't think it says anywhere people who enter our country illegally have the same rights as citizens.

It is the same with the 14 amendment they are interpreting it the way they want to see it get used. They need to unstack the supreme court, I guess now we need a group of Lawyers or professors to watch over the supreme court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Earlier this week a parent used a gas bill, electric bill and mortgage documents to satisfy the district's residency requirements at her child's local school, according to Ricardo Meza, regional counsel for the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund.

The parent, who neither Meza nor school officials identified, also presented a photo identification card issued by the Mexican Consulate in Chicago, known as a matricula. Administrators told her that the matricula was not being accepted as proof of district residency and she needed to produce a state-issued identification card.

The parent complained to an administrator at the district office who responded by calling Homeland Security. The administrator then told the parent to show proof of legal residency or work authorization, Meza said.
    Good for them!!! It's getting to the point weher at some schools in Houston, they're actually making individual house visits to verify residency. Too many time people bring in utility bills (probably not even thier own), but they also must have a Texas issued driver's liscense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12